Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve heard about a product called ONE from Chemical Guys. What is it exactly? I cannot find it on their website. What the deal.

Same with JefSeal...what`s it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Idk. But here is there website:

Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detail Supplies : CHEMICAL GUYS WHOLESALE AUTO DETAILING SUPPLIES CAR WASH PRODUCTS PROFESSIONAL CAR DETAIL SUPPLY FACTORY DIRECT

I am very sorry. It was my fault I misread your post. I read that you couldn`t find their website. But if you look at a couple post there are some people talking about this product.
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    As I said above...these two products are not listed on their website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try there. They are talking about there...

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-p...ed-cg-one.html
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    When do we get to have it!
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    JetSeal you mean? It was mentioned in the thread I started and I think it is a QD if I`m not mistaken. I believed CG is sold out at the moment but I`m not 100% sure. I may be placing an order in the morning so I`ll ask about it.

-Brett

Look at that my 100th post
    2011 WRB Subaru WRX Sedan

Post Thanks / Like
    Chemical Guys ONE....

Its a waterless wash product that you spray onto a dirty panel...let it sit for a couple seconds to encapsulate dirt (which is kinda cool to watch) lightly wipe the panel to get the grit off...then it leaves behind a haze (some type of glossing/sealant agent) that you buff off to a nice shine...it has a light clay in it that helps give it a better cleaning/filling ability and imo is the best waterless wash product out there...you can also use it as an amazing clay lube...it help prevent a lot of marring that most clays today produce....plus its the best smelling product out there...

Jetseal109...easy on easier off...even though it is a sealnat...this stuff wipes off easier than most qd`s...and it is durable as all hell....the look is carnauba like and very deep...not just glossy and sterile like most sealants....my roomies avalanche that i did a month ago is still as slick as the day i put it on...amazing stuff...he had a friend wash it during that time and even they commented to me how slick his paint was....i later sold the friend 16oz from my jetseal109 gallon

jetseal109 and ONE are by far CG`s best products to date...along with petes53 and extreme restore gel those are the CG`s must have...i think all their other products are great but these are the standouts....their other stuff is just as competitive in results as similar products from other lines...but ONE and Jetseal109 are leaps ahead imo....

if you want to order them...just give cg a call and ask for paul...he will hook you up...often if you order other stuff he will throw in samples if you dont want to pull the trigger on a full sized bottle or gallon...

Post Thanks / Like
    ONE is marketed under Smart Wax. Here`s the link for ONE.

SmartWax - Evolution in CAR CARE. Professional grade car care and auto detailing products and accessories

I used it on my wifes car this weekend and it came out nice. The only reason I used it was her car needs to be polished and it was worth the risk. Otherwise I wouldn`t have used it on a freshly polished paint. I think in order for it not to scratch your car you must use a lot of it. Dont be shy when using it. At times I could feel the dirt scraping off the paint but I didn`t mind since I have to polish the car.

J
    :::Johnnie:::

Keep it Wet

Post Thanks / Like
    Jetseal is a sealant
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Thread Information