Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m looking to buy Stoner`s Invisible Glass, preferably in aerosol cans but in bulk and cheap...

any help is appreciated

Thanks
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pep Boys is where I get mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can buy the 4pk for $10.84 at sams club (it averages to $2.71 a can). i noticed they are a "seasonal item", so you may want to pick up quite a few! not to mention... the expiration date on the bottom of the cans are 2010, so you have plenty of time to use them...

also... they have the no touch 4pk for $9.88, and they`re great for the wheel wells!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wal-Mart probably the cheapest place to get "Stoner`s".

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^+1.

I always buy it at Wal-Mart and have actually never seen a W-M not carry it either. Each store always has both the trigger spray and the aerosol versions.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you buy them at walmart it will cost you $3.47 a can, you buy the 4pk at sams club it will break down to around $2.71 each. basically, you will be saving $.76 a can and all together for the 4pk about $3.04. it`s like getting a can for free...

Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy it by the case (12 cans) directly from STONERS. If they don`t charge for shipping by the case and you can mix and match their products.

LL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lland
    You can buy it by the case (12 cans) directly from STONERS. If they don`t charge for shipping by the case and you can mix and match their products.

LL

That`s a pretty sweet deal but the Sam`s Club price is $0.30 less per can... I`ll see if I can find some in Sam`s Club, if not, online from Stoner`s is still much cheaper than local stores
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda OT, but I bought two cans of the `More Shine` for my underbody for $5 at advance auto. They had a buy one get one free deal going on that I couldnt pass up.. I tried it yesterday and it went on kinda heavy which makes it collect dust. Its best to go bad over it with an old towel and remove the excess..

I didnt notice if they had their Stoners Glass Cleaner buy one get one free..

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get the can or spray bottles at walmart. Its about $4 here. Great stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    if you buy them at walmart it will cost you $3.47 a can, you buy the 4pk at sams club it will break down to around $2.71 each. basically, you will be saving $.76 a can and all together for the 4pk about $3.04. it`s like getting a can for free...

+1 for Sam`s.

I`ve been wanting to try the No Touch also. How do you like it BigAl3? I generally try to avoid aerosol because with almost every product I`ve tried in aerosol, it seems to be less bang for my buck. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cheapest place to buy it is direct from stoner. A total cost of 30.xx for a case shipped to your door. Be sure to use to 5 dollar discount code on thier site to get it at that price. Comes in a few bucks cheaper thatn if you were to buy 3 of the 4 packs at sams. Plus you save a few bucks on gas and your time. So all together you`ll probably save at least 6 or 7 bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    +1 for Sam`s.

I`ve been wanting to try the No Touch also. How do you like it BigAl3? I generally try to avoid aerosol because with almost every product I`ve tried in aerosol, it seems to be less bang for my buck. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?

the no touch aerosal works pretty well in the wheel wells, and i find it to last longer than water based dressings. it`s not foam, but rather a clear liquid formula (doesn`t run either). at $9.88 a 4pk, it`s pretty hard to beat...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    The cheapest place to buy it is direct from stoner. A total cost of 30.xx for a case shipped to your door. Be sure to use to 5 dollar discount code on thier site to get it at that price. Comes in a few bucks cheaper thatn if you were to buy 3 of the 4 packs at sams. Plus you save a few bucks on gas and your time. So all together you`ll probably save at least 6 or 7 bucks.

What $5 discount ?
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lecchilo
    What $5 discount ?

On their main page. There are a few boxes that flash and say different things. One of them says win a daily prize or something like that. If you click it, it will bring up a page with a 5 or 6 digit code that you put in at the checkout. Its good for 5 dollars off anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information