Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    this may sound dumb but do you have to send the jar back & how many times a year can / could you refill it ?
    :buffing: ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF BEAUTY :waxing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by icu812
    this may sound dumb but do you have to send the jar back & how many times a year can / could you refill it ?

good question!! i hear so many differnt responses...

People say u can get a refill every week yet superbee just bought it and doesnt seem to want to send it back right away so who really knows the answer to this Id like to know!!:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn`t wanna send it back right away either. It`s pretty hard to go through 22 oz of wax
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    I want someone to come round every week and wax it for that price.....but if you have the cash, what the hell.

Post Thanks / Like
    P.T Barmum would have a field day with the likes of stuff like Zymol. There truly is sucker born every day. It seems to me, like every minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tabinha
    P.T Barmum would have a field day with the likes of stuff like Zymol. There truly is sucker born every day. It seems to me, like every minute.

your point?

just cuz you can`t get the use for it or this guy don`t like it you are calling this is sucker product? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simracer
    That`s easy to answer...

Because he`s going to refill it with CG 50/50 and resell it as Vintage on UK E-bay for Ă‚£500!

And if he`s really cruel, he`ll just refill it with Turtle Wax before he sells it!

Bingo!!!

How would the new purchaser know the difference????:hm

Post Thanks / Like

We don`t need PT Barnum; we have guys like you to fill in the insults now that he`s gone. Thanks for filling in.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!! :angry I cannot believe things like this go on :bat I really feel bad for the guy who bought the empty jar. Each crystal glaze is numbered and is registered to a specific person. Zymol takes this VERY seriously. I bought mine almost 2 years ago and I`m just about about half way through. I`ve must have done at least a 100 applications. So you can imagine if you`re sending this in evry month or even twice a year. It`s common sense guys. Zymol is smart enough and can figure out if you`re giving the wax away to your biddies, selling it, etc. by the frequency of refills. If a pro isn`t sending it in once a year, how can a consumer?
    :heelclick

Product Affiliations: Zymol, Menzerna, Autoglym, Optimum, CR Spotless Systems, Lake Country

Club Affiliations: PCA, FCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMistry
    WOW!!! :angry I cannot believe things like this go on :bat I really feel bad for the guy who bought the empty jar. Each crystal glaze is numbered and is registered to a specific person. Zymol takes this VERY seriously. I bought mine almost 2 years ago and I`m just about about half way through. I`ve must have done at least a 100 applications. So you can imagine if you`re sending this in evry month or even twice a year. It`s common sense guys. Zymol is smart enough and can figure out if you`re giving the wax away to your biddies, selling it, etc. by the frequency of refills. If a pro isn`t sending it in once a year, how can a consumer?

so basically you can send it in twice a year.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kyotousa
    so basically you can send it in twice a year.....

That`s not what I said....Vintage is refillable on demand. If you are ligitamitly using it all up, you can send it in whenever it`s empty. But the norm form me is about 200 applications before the jar is empty.
    :heelclick

Product Affiliations: Zymol, Menzerna, Autoglym, Optimum, CR Spotless Systems, Lake Country

Club Affiliations: PCA, FCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Was this really necessary?

The correct answer is, "NO. No, it wasn`t."

:bat

Tort

(moderator)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information