Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone seems to love being a mixologist with products, I personally don`t get it or do it, but what ever floats yer boat....:woot:

I had a thought today while looking at all the paste waxes I have (which no longer get used) and a thought came into my mind.....a slight thought but enough to bug me all day, that I tried to push out of my mind but I believe it will come to be reality tomorrow.

Now again I`m not into mixing things up, for me I just want to polish and seal but I think this may be a fun experiment. I`m thinking of taking some paste wax, like Trade Secret, and dipping a sponge into the tub, wiping off any excess then spritzing the sponge with OptiSeal and then applying it to a panel. I`ll call it..... Hmmm, I`ll call it maybe....."Dipping":grinno:

I`ll report back later and let you all know if it peels my paint off!

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sort of like spit-shining with Opti-Seal?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting..... Will be waiting for ur comments on how it is....? See if u don`t have to wipe off the paste wax....? Wipe On Walk Away paste wax...? Hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea...sorta like a spit shine with the OptiSeal. It will be interesting to see how it works.....if it works at all

I`ll post up results....if there are any OR if anyone else seeks to try this before me feel free to post up results, good or bad.

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting concept---I finally got to wash my Opti-Sealed car two weeks after I originally applied it. It still looked pretty doggone good. This stuff does glow!

And yes, now that my coaching season is winding down, I will work on posting the results, with my son`s help. OS is pretty interesting stuff.

Since I have #16, and Natty`s Blue around, this experiment would be interesting.

To twist around an old Seinfeld line, perhaps it will be OK to "double-dip the chip." ; )

`Night!

Thread Information