Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke with threm just now, and as any product can be cut, it is not recommended as it changes the formulation. Therefore it can`t be expected to do the same things as it was meant to.

Bottom line, it is not concentrated, it is mixed ready to use.

Quote Originally Posted by AL-53
    Looking at the directions spray a LITE coat and what you used...drenched...lol...you may get more washes from it...Paul sent me a bottle on my last order...I have yet to try it...I have seen good reviews on other forums also....and none have said about any marring occurring...it is being used in Europe now along with the Jetseal 109...

Al

LOL, I think you`re right, I could have gotten away with one or two spritzes, rather than 3 or 4.

I will try to use much less. But as of right now, my samples of "ONE", and JetSeal are living up to the hype.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think price wise it will end up being on my list then.
    2005 Black Hummer H2--No More

2006 White Volvo S40

Now proud owner of a brand new 2007 SeaRay 310
    :heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    When is it available?

Post Thanks / Like
    Joshtpa....Look at this way...I was told the kaolin clay in it is very fine...like using a very fine clay bar..now this would be a nice product to use monthly to remove any fallout on the paint...sorta a surface maintance product...I don`t know any more on the product than what was told to me..but using it like that may be good...we`ll have to see when it is released what it actually can do ....

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you...I think that is why I use either P21S paintwork cleanser or TW Ice liquid clay bar just about monthly....So you maybe right.

2006 White Volvo S40

Post Thanks / Like
    the ONE is an amazing product...and you forgot to mention how awesome it smells...haha...try using it as a clay lube...you will be happily surprised when the paint is contaminant free and nicely glossed like you just waxed....never experienced any marring with the stuff as long as you use common sense and proper wash technique just like you would with onr or any other spray and wipe....its hard to describe or see in pictures but when you spray the stuff on you can see it lifting dirt...really cool stuff.....not cheap but far superior too onr in end result...no need to wax if you dont want do...the glossing agent is like a good booster for the paint...

Post Thanks / Like
    Smells like an orange dreamsicle......those orange popsicles with the cream inside.....smells the same to me, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a good product,like a real quick one step works on windows too. but,to be safe i hose down the car before applying.leaves a great shine:har:
    wax on,wipe off zen wax again
    no camera here,just my own experiences .observations and opinions.

"I never met a man who thought his thinking was faulty!" M. Montaigne

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not sure I "GET" this product. It`s being touted as a spray wash product similar to ONR or Spray and Wipe. That sound great but people are also giving praise to it`s cleaning/polishing ability. If it`s aggressive enough to clean then it`s aggressive enough to remove most LSP`s. If that`s the case then it`s of no value as an ONR replacement.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    i think it has plenty of value...i think most of use reapply our lsp even when we do an onr wash...i know i do...if you are the type that likes to preserve your lsp...then no...this is not the product for you....and i feel i get more marring from an onr wash (but i will still say it is VERY minimal with onr) than a wash with "ONE"...and yes i use the two bucket method..double grit guards...and i use two white shmitts during an onr wash...one does a much better job of encapsulating dirt and the lubricity is enough to prevent any marring or swirls...and it leaves a gloss behind as well...so the paint does get a gloss boost like you just wiped the car down with a qd...i feel it looks just as glossy as a spray and gloss wipedown...

Post Thanks / Like
    What about using this as a presoak to ONR? Would it be the ultimate ONR experiences?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger V
    What about using this as a presoak to ONR? Would it be the ultimate ONR experiences?

I`ll try that this weekend......sounds like a winner!

Post Thanks / Like
    What happens when you mix OCW & ONR?

Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like a perfect product for cleaning up before a car show. I just drove on cruise to Buffalo NY for a show and after 150 miles I had some bugs and a lot of dust. This should remove the dust and be able to get the bug guts too.

Of course I`ve not had the best of luck w/ QEW so this kinda thing is slightly scary, not enough not to try it though.
    ...BlackSheepSquad...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkintner
    I`m not sure I "GET" this product. It`s being touted as a spray wash product similar to ONR or Spray and Wipe. That sound great but people are also giving praise to it`s cleaning/polishing ability. If it`s aggressive enough to clean then it`s aggressive enough to remove most LSP`s. If that`s the case then it`s of no value as an ONR replacement.

Mike

It will not be an ONR type product if it cannot be cut. It just will not be cost effective. But with its abrasiveness that they are speaking of with the clay, it could come in to really cleanse the paint.

2006 White Volvo S40

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information