Post Thanks / Like
    The owner mentions the vehicle has a gelcoat. Any product suggestions to correct, finish, then seal the gelcoat? I have been reading around, and many mention that a gelcoat finish requires more aggressive products if major corrections are necessary. Of course, always use the least agressive combinations first, but I am worried that my line of last-generation OP, OC, and OHC might not be agressive enough to cut through major gelcoat issues as the owner mentions correction is needed. Should I worry? Will the Edge 2000 pads be fine as well, or do these gelcoat finishes require unique pads? Some people who I have talked to mentioned products from Boat and Stern or Menzerna Power Gloss. The key for this detail would be fast application/removal and effective, efficient correction to save time and my arms. Thanks in advance for some tips and suggestions.
    Not an ordinary teen

Post Thanks / Like
    Gelcoat/fiberglass do not require special pads. I just finished my Fleetwood Tioga yesterday.It had some minor oxidation so used my porter cable RO with a LC orange pad and Heller Glanz cleaner/wax/polish {marine product}, it came out great. I waxed it with Collinite Paste 426 but you could also use Collinites liquid. Both of these products will give long lasting coverage. I Have also used several other products over the past years and have found these to be superior. In the pastI have used Protect All and found it to be an excellent polish , very easy to use. I have two other vehicles and use Collinite and Protect All on both. On these I use Duragloss Aqua Wax between washes and that works great . Last Friday I called Duragloss to see if AQ would work on the RV and he stated without hestitation that it would give surprising good results. Hope this info proves helpful. Good Luck.

Thread Information