Post Thanks / Like
    How are you guys using the CG wet mirror finish ultra slick non-stick goss magnifier

are you using it as a glaze or as an LSP?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can use it as a LSP or as a glaze. I like to top it with CG 50/50.
    06 SAAB 9-3 SC

04 SAAB 9-3 AERO

Post Thanks / Like
    i am using as a glaze.I have topped with zanio/polycharged looks great feels great.:bolt
    wax on,wipe off zen wax again
    no camera here,just my own experiences .observations and opinions.

"I never met a man who thought his thinking was faulty!" M. Montaigne

Post Thanks / Like
    I used as a glaze. Top with OPTI-SEAL. Looks great.
    MDRX8

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    could they make the name any longer? add a couple more adjectives and they could up the price:chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...I`ve figures out most abreviations, but what does LSP stand for anyway?

Post Thanks / Like
    last step product...?
    :getdown

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you...reading threads is now like wearing glasses. I can see everything better. Thanks. Somebody should do an abbreviation thread for newbies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrar97
    Thank you...reading threads is now like wearing glasses. I can see everything better. Thanks. Somebody should do an abbreviation thread for newbies.

I`m impressed that you can decipher anything on here without having previously looked at the acronym post.

Back on topic: How does the CG Wet Mirror Glaze compare to the EZ Creme Glaze?

Post Thanks / Like
    wow funny you should bring that up, i just got cg mirror finish and cg petes 53 today and put a coat of each on my car, the paint is dripping off the car as we speak, great products, i even called paul at cg to tell him. as to your question, i would`nt use the mirror finish as an lsp, because it`s not a wax, or a glaze, and contains no silicones. you apply it like a glaze, work it into the paint until it almost disappears then polish out. apply your topper of choice preferably a good carnuba or sealant. imho.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s your abbreviation list.

Click!

Post Thanks / Like
    I used WMF for the first time last week. I too,was puzzled as to where it fits in my detailing regiment. My car already has a few layers of JW AJ on it,so last weeks detail was really just a "maintenance" kinda thing. After washing my car I QD`d with Sonus Acrylic Spritz and followed that up with a layer of JW AJT. My black 300C was looking stunning. I just couldn`t stop there. (lol) Out came my new bottle of WMF. Using a dampened terry app,I massaged a small amount of WMF into my paint, working it in so there was little if any residue to buff away. ( 1 panel at a time ) Effortless application, really. Super easy to remove as well. WMF melts right into the paint. What struck me about WMF is how it seems to hide some minnor marring.( black paint shows everything ) Sounds strange to say this.............But WMF seems to "hide" not "fill". I finished up the entire car.........Stood back to admire my work...........Dripping wet & glossy. I`m a believer. My car was already looking great before the WMF,but it did seem to kick it up a notch in the wetness department. At this point,I wasn`t sure if WMF was a true LSP. Rain in the forecast for the next day, which would`ve made for great testing conditions, but I just couldn`t resist the urge to top it off with some AW. Here`s why............IMO,the WMF initially has the look of BWW. But based on my experience with BWW which only provides optimum optics for 2 weeks,I chose not to take the chance. Now I know that WMF & BWW are 2 distinctly different products & formulations, I went with the "peace of mind" of the AW topper. I`ll tinker with the WMF some more next week. So far........So good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know what distinguishes the EZ Creme Glaze from the WMF Glaze?

Post Thanks / Like
    Two different formulas. The difference is EZ Creme Glaze contains acrylic where WMF does not. Both are solid products and have become staples in my arsenal.

Thread Information