Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot put out the money for a gallon of Hyper dressing so I was thinking about getting a sample of the Hyper dressing that comes in the 32oz bottles from AutoDetailingsolutions.

What I was wondering is, since its a concentrate, does that mean I get a full bottle of 32oz of of Hyper dressing concentrate? So that means I should get another bottle to dilute it in? If thats how it works out, then that means it should last me ALONG time since I wouldnt be using that much of it. I have ASD for all the plastic on the outside of the Jeep so I would probably only use the Hyper dressing on the engine and such(which I only do a few times per year).

Thanks a bunch. :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes sir, it is concentrate. So make sure to get another bottle to dilute it in.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Thanks BlueZero.

Does everyone like the Super Degreaser or Safe D-Greaser better? They are around the same price, but it seems like Super Degreaser is stronger. Ill be using it on my engine and the alike. I use APC+ right now and Im not satisfied with the results(4:1). I just dont want to harm the paint incase some over spray gets on it. The Safe D-Greaser says it wont stain exterior surfaces, but I want something thats stronger than APC+.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLibby04
    Awesome. Thanks BlueZero.

Does everyone like the Super Degreaser or Safe D-Greaser better? They are around the same price, but it seems like Super Degreaser is stronger. Ill be using it on my engine and the alike. I use APC+ right now and Im not satisfied with the results(4:1). I just dont want to harm the paint incase some over spray gets on it. The Safe D-Greaser says it wont stain exterior surfaces, but I want something thats stronger than APC+.

Have you tried Castrol Super Clean? I havent tried APC or APC+ and I was hesitant to use Super Clean. I mixed some 4:1 for floor mats and it works fairly well. 3:1 was the recommendation for floor mats, but I was trying to be cautious. Dont really care for the smell of SC, but it works well, is reasonably priced and is strong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t go wrong with those 32 oz. sizes when you want to "try" something out. BTW: You can also get some empty generic bottles from US Plastics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond
    Can`t go wrong with those 32 oz. sizes when you want to "try" something out. BTW: You can also get some empty generic bottles from US Plastics.

The 32oz bottles work out great for Dressing and things, but with a degreaser, I will use an entire bottle when doing a full detail. I would like to go ahead and order and entire gallon of whatever degreaser I use.

Thread Information