Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering if any of you use Z-CS over your Z-16? Would that "lock in" the Z-16 shine and keep it from being washed off after a few rains?

Post Thanks / Like
    Good question... i think you can but you`ll make the pad dirty. Usually I just apply another layer of Z-16. I think it would be a waste since tires get dirty so fast, and all that scrubing on the wheels and tires will just rub all the CS and Z-16 off.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    in my case though i was thinking of the plastic black fender guards, rail caps, bumber, etc, on my truck. After washing the truck i apply z-16 to that black trim. i was then thinking if i put z-cs on top of that, it would last (hopefully), much much longer.

Post Thanks / Like
    My suggestion, save your CS for the paint and wait until the Ultimate products are released and get your hands on the trim/tire sealant. It is an absolutely amazing product that fits your needs! It should be released shortly

Post Thanks / Like
    Z-CS can be used on plastic trim with no issue. Using it on tires would be odd IMHO. Use tire dressings for that. After you clean you trim - (I use Z14 plastic polish) - Just spray some CS on the trim and wipe on. It gives a nice durable gloss.

Greg
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t be the only one using z-16 on that plastic trim pieces, can i? i always considered it to be more than a tire dressing product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinaustin
    I can`t be the only one using z-16 on that plastic trim pieces, can i? i always considered it to be more than a tire dressing product.

It works well. I just do a quick swipe on my trim and smile that the gloss. I wish it would last longer, especially after it rains. I also use 303 aerospace on my trim too.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Thread Information