Post Thanks / Like
    I received my 1st order of JW Quick Wash. I wanted to give this stuff a try. Being a dedicated Zaino user I read some post about JW`s products. I checked out his site and from reading the steps look very simple.

So I tried the Quick wash just on my clear bra and hood, it`s a pretty good product. It left a smooth finish similar to Zaino. When I have bugs I usually spray some Z-6 and it wipes right off after a few swipes. This time I used JW QW and then sprayed some Z-6 when my bumper was clean.

On the site it says: The neutral formula is designed for use on all finish systems, including carnauba & synthetic waxes and polymer & acrylic sealants.

I like this product and one day I`ll try his other products. Just wondering if the QW will ruin the "Zaino" that I have on my car. I will use QW primarly for my clear bra, windshield, and hood.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Should not present any problems especially with a Z6 wipe down that you performed after using this product. I have not witness any adverse effects from similiars products when used on a Zaino surface or one that will later be Zaino`d.

QEW (4 capfuls in 32 oz distilled H2O) is my go-to bird mess, bug & tar remover. :xyxthumbs

and I have never noticed any problems. The diluted protectant in QEW is easily removed by a post Z6 application.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I like this product. I don`t want to waste too much Z-6/ Z-8 on bugs and dirt.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Thread Information