Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I was lucky enough to find a bottle at a local auto parts store.

It pretty damn impressive for a spray wax and the cost. My 4Runner looks dripping wet with 2 coats on it , seems to repel dust pretty well , is super slick. Have not had it in the rain yet so I dont know about beading or durability. I wonder what this stuff is made up of ?? Anyone know ?

I also have OCW and this seems to beat it hands down !!

I might have to try a few of their other products.

My procedure was simple , easy and lazy . I went to the touchless automatic car wash. Drove home ( 2 blocks) and wiped it down dry , then hit it with 2 coats of AW. The last time the truck was waxed was in fall of 06 , during winter I do the above steps since I have a full heated garage . never applied any wax,polish ect... just #425 or #146 FK after washing , it was starting to look pretty dingy by the beginning of march after all the touchless car washes (done 1 or 2x per week) and the 5 million pounds of road salt dumped here.

Just doing the 2 coats of AW really looks nice , wet , clear , slick .... pretty cool stuff IMO. Well worth the price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fallguy, glad you`re liking the AW, I do too. You might consider actually doing a real wash before you apply it though, or maybe once a year after the winter claying and using something like AIO to really clean the paint. Those touchless washes never get all the dirt off the paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    For the price, I have found zero faults with AW. With it`s ease of use, durability, gloss and slickness, it is a nearly perfect product for me. The only way I could possibly see to improve it would be to make it last 5 months, instead of 2.5.... I have been thoroughly impressed with AW, and that has not happened with ANY product in a long time for me.
    2003 G35 - protected & perfected with Zaino [Zaino, made for those who refuse to live in a world full of compromises]

Post Thanks / Like
    AW has to be the most impressive detailing product that I have ever purchased. So easy to use, and the results are outstanding. It is the only product that I put on my car this winter, and I got about a months worth of durability during the really crappy weather (good beading after a month of salt and sand).

Durability is really not an issue with AW, it only takes about 5 minutes to put on a new coat, and I use it after every wash. My kind of product!!!

The Duragloss leather cleaner and conditioner are also excellent products.

Post Thanks / Like
    After I first tried it I was so impressed I went back online and bought a gallon.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE LOVE LOVE AW!!!!:woot:

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, for the price it can`t be beaten;so ridiculously easy to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    AW is a very Impressive product...I have been using it over a year now and find it the BEST spray type sealant/booster product going...I get 6-8 weeks no problem with AW...

I was talking to one the DG chemists and said to apply monthly as it does layer upon it self and can cause muting if used to much.... it is great dirt repeller meaning just a spray of the hose gets it pretty clean....and pollen just blows off it ...and rain just does not stick to it ....great on the windshield and other glass also..infact I use it on my house windows to keep them clean ..acts as a great rain repellent...

Oh..when I talked to the chemist that time ..he suggested using Fast Clean and Shine in between the AW uses...instead of using AW weekly and getting a build up...

I find AW works best on dry paint..not as a WAUD product....no dilution ....best money spent was getting the DG line of products...

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    super easy to use, a little bit goes a long way, long lasting protection, looks amazing

dollar for dollar, Aquawax is to me, easily the best detailing related product out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have both AW and OCW......along with FK#425, Poorboy`s S&G, and many others. I`ll say it this way, for the money spent AW can`t be beat. For the ultimate shine and duration I`ll put my money on OCW. My second gallon will arrive tomorrow so I have put my money on it. All are good products.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like AW too. I recently decided to use Duragloss Fast & Clean QD along with AW in some sort of "spit shine" of a spray wax. Just sprayed 2 spritzes of each on a panel, wipe on and then wipe off after turning towel over. I thought AW wasn`t super slick until I tried this. Also comes out a tad more glossy (as if you were wanting for gloss with AW).

Post Thanks / Like
    Nuthin like the gloss from AW!

Triple Honda Owner

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    AW is an impressive performer-I`ve found it to equal traditional waxes

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, the only Carquest near me is like 15 miles away. I might just have to go...

Think its worth the drive?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW335i
    Haha, the only Carquest near me is like 15 miles away. I might just have to go...

Think its worth the drive?

are you asking me? hehehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information