Post Thanks / Like
    The first thing I nticed was how soft it was. Can use by hand very easy. I prep my car PO85RD, RMG X 2, then WBW X 3 with poly charger. Mixed wax and PC in small bowl. Applied to car. I have tried many waxes. This wax rates up there with the best say a 92 on a scale of 0 to 100 and Pin. Souveran a 96. Finished out nice shiny deep and wet. Not quite as deep as PS. Anyone else use this wax? Durability unknown. Worth the price? ????Hard to answer. If you want to try WBW go for it.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it gave a slightly higher shine and depth than PS & Surluster. All 3 are extremely easy to use. I used Farecla polish ,then their surface cleaner then 4 coats of WBW. It came out shinny and deep. As far as durability we all know that the only carnuba that lasts is Colinite. I think WBW is supposed to be more of a natural formula like Zymol is supposed to be. I think maybe the polycharger skewed your results. JMO carnuba gives a different look than sealants and are not meant or should I say capable of lasting like sealants and synthetic waxes with chemicals added . JMO also sythetic waxes give a different look than the so called natural waxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    RX are you using po85 to remove the wax that is already on the car or are you removing defects?

White pad with menz and gray pad with RMG?
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the PO85RD just to remove old wax with a black pad, does a good job. After a QEW the finish went a little sour on me. Must have removed some of the oils etc. So I would not rate it that high now probably a 87 or so. PS is still the one for me. 5050 next in line.

Quote Originally Posted by DieselMDX
    RX are you using po85 to remove the wax that is already on the car or are you removing defects?

White pad with menz and gray pad with RMG?
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, one more thing the pollen is unbelievable right now.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    No wax can compare to Matrix Micro Coatings. I can guarantee that. If applied properly, and cured with infrared lights like we do in our shop, no Zymol can come close, even Royale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRX8
    I use the PO85RD just to remove old wax with a black pad, does a good job. After a QEW the finish went a little sour on me. Must have removed some of the oils etc. So I would not rate it that high now probably a 87 or so. PS is still the one for me. 5050 next in line.

Have you compared the VW to PS?
    -Dennis

My Cars

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metropolitandet
    No wax can compare to Matrix Micro Coatings. I can guarantee that. If applied properly, and cured with infrared lights like we do in our shop, no Zymol can come close, even Royale.

Do you have some pictures from your shop for me to see that finish?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used zymol, souveran and pinnacle and I have been converted to World`s best wax.

It`s easy to use and provides incredible depth.

I would recommend some of you to take the test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. CONCOURS
    I have used zymol, souveran and pinnacle and I have been converted to World`s best wax.

It`s easy to use and provides incredible depth.

I would recommend some of you to take the test.
    I`m one of the guys that mean-mouthed their site earlier when it was absolutely horrible with grammar and spelling errors. They`ve since fixed their site.

But my soul is weak.

I found the Connoisseur listed on the Canadian version of Ebay for 52 bucks, including a sampler of surface refresher (turned out to be a normal bottle, not a sampler), and two microfiber towels. 7 bucks shipping. Like a salmon sniffing a lure I bought it and will give it a go this summer.

My wax collection seems to be growing almost exponentially, not that there`s anything wrong with that.

-John C.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisH
    Have you compared the VW to PS?
    WBW and VW are a dead tie with me. I still love my PS hard to teach old dogs new tricks.
    MDRX8

Thread Information