Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there. I don`t have Z1 but I need to apply Z2 Pro. Can I use Megs DC1 or M80 to clean the paint surface then apply the Z2 Pro? Also can I apply Z5 and top with Z2 Pro...after I`ve clean the paint with DC1/M80? Will you guys think the M80 polish oil would interrupt the Z2 Pro bonding on the paint...?

Thank you kindly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSeven
    Hi there. I don`t have Z1 but I need to apply Z2 Pro. Can I use Megs DC1 or M80 to clean the paint surface then apply the Z2 Pro? Also can I apply Z5 and top with Z2 Pro...after I`ve clean the paint with DC1/M80? Will you guys think the M80 polish oil would interrupt the Z2 Pro bonding on the paint...?

Thank you kindly.

You will see *optimum* results staying within the Zaion system. Z-AIO or Z-PC would be your best base polishes. Klasse-AIO also works well.

If you choose to use another brand polish, be sure to ISO wipe the paint & Z6 QD before moving on to your sealer steps. Yes, you can apply Z5 over Z2 and vice versa. 3 coats per day max if you are enabling with zfx.

FWIW I like Menzerna Polishes, use them often, and don`t have any issues from polishing oils. An ISO wipe & Z6 QD do the trick. That said, I do notice improved durability when I stay within the Zaino family of products. The choice is yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you mgm, can I use Z5 Pro on my silver car. I read that it`s more suited for black color...? I ordered Z2 Pro & Z5 Pro. But after reading bout Z5 Pro more suited for black color car, I guess I regretted & should have use the Z5 money to get the Z1...:sadwavey:

I read that the Z2 Pro should be better on a light color car? Is this true? Thank you kindly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm121499
    You will see *optimum* results staying within the Zaion system. Z-AIO or Z-PC would be your best base polishes. Klasse-AIO also works well.

So Klasse-AIO or Jeffs Prime/Carlack 68 is solid base for Zaino? Do you use the Z6 wipedown before applying Z/Z5?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSeven
    Thank you mgm, can I use Z5 Pro on my silver car. I read that it`s more suited for black color...? I ordered Z2 Pro & Z5 Pro. But after reading bout Z5 Pro more suited for black color car, I guess I regretted & should have use the Z5 money to get the Z1...:sadwavey:

I read that the Z2 Pro should be better on a light color car? Is this true? Thank you kindly.

Z1 is no longer sold -Z-AIO replaced it, so no need to fret.

Most folks prefer the wet, gloosy look of Z2Pro over Z5Pro on silver. I like them both on silver fwiw. Let us know how things turn out, and if you have any other questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank u again mgm, really appreciate ur guidance. Application wise, I read that to avoid applying in circles... Just apply using front to back motions on top panels & top to down motions on side panels. Is this right? I think that`s about all I need to reconfirm. :thx

Thread Information