Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Guys

I couldent resist to get "another" shampoo, i gave one of our cars a quick wash.

This morning I got my bottle of Super Slick and Wax from Detailed Obsession UK. It claims to be limited edition and I could not find much out about it before so I thought I would give it shot!! The clear bottle contains 32OZ of an orange liquid with purple hints, its quite thick and gooey.

Opening the bottle I was met with the refreshing scent of apricots. The smell is mild and pleasant, certainly not super sweet that you and others notice would notice after the first few mins. of washing your car. I have CG Car Wash “n†Wax and I find that to have quite an over powering sweet smell.

I hosed of my car which had been protected with PBEXP to remove any loose dirt. The car had has been through a week of wet weather here in London, there was lot of dirt spashed up all the panels!! The car was also covered in bird crap on the right wing.

SS&W was very slick and the my Cobra microfiber mitt just slipped over the car. It was very effective at cleaning (just shy of DG 901 CWC). The dirty lower sections of the cars were already covered in wash solution and gentle wipe with my mitt had them sparkling. Used a different mitt on the plastic hub caps and it wasn’t as good as 901 at removing the break dust. The caps had been covered with CG InstaWax.

I rinsed the car and the water seemed to run off nicely, it left little water residue and I dried with a PB WW drying towel. I did not use any QD to dry so I could see what “wax†was left on the car by the soap.

The car looked pretty nice and was left slick and shiny, it looked like it had been QD’d.

I paid around Â13 (inc. delivery) for a 32OZ bottle. You need to use 1OZ of SS&W to 2 gallons of water (US). Its not that uneconomical, I used a 3.89 gallon bucket with 1.5 OZ of SS&W and filled with warm water from the indoor tap. I got a good head of suds that stayed through out the wash.

Over all pretty good stuff, I would feel quite happy to wash and walk away after using this product. You might not need the extra jazz of the added wax if your going to be polishing etc. after use.

As a comparison my to go washes are Mothers California Gold and Duragloss 901. Duragloss I consider to be a very very good cleaner and the Mothers great to be used all year around.

Post Thanks / Like
    When does this come out?

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s out now

poorboysworld.com
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    As the OP said it was a limited product run and it seems Autogeek still has some:

Poorboys Super Slick & Wax Car Shampoo Limited Supply!

Thread Information