Post Thanks / Like
    Product Name: Diamond Gel

Product Container: White Plastic Bottle with flip top. Despenses with great precision. Sturdy bottle.

Product Labeling:Again the label looks great. Should hold up to water and other liquids. Instructions are clear and understandable. If you can read then your good to go.

Product Characteristics: Product is a clear gel. NO smell that I can tell. Gel like cosistency that I thought at first I would use alot, but when the foam applicator got primed then it went on nicely to the tires. I left it without buffing and it leaves a glossy shine. I will report back about performance throughout the week. Should see rain within the week.

Product Performance: I will have to report back about performance/longevity. I thought it was easy ot use once the applicator gets primed. I will try buffing it after to see how the look comes to.

Product Price: Competitve to many gels, I just hope it stays at the sale price.

Product Safety: Do not drink of course. I feel it can be used regularly by anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep up updated after the rain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rain update!! My tires are not as glossy as they were before, but I can tell some of the product survived. Now my tires have a matte look to them which still looks nice but on my truck I like to have the glossy look since it is black. Dark color paint I like gloss and light color paint I like matte. I am going to try layering next to see how that does. Hopefully I will get a string of dry days to test durability in that sense.

Thread Information