Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turtle Wax F21

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone use this wax before? I`m thinking of getting it for this New Year holidays to polish my car. Should I get the liquid or paste? Or should I get Black Magic liquid wax instead? As both are same price. Is the Turtle Wax F21 easy to wipe off? And how good is the shine?

I know that mostly u all use better & high end products. But over here there`s only Megs which is high end & very expensive. :sadpace: No other good products like Zaino, Collinite, Pinnacle, Optimum, Klasse, Duragloss & etc. Even is they have, it would be very expensive. Over here Nxt wax sells at 108.00 & GC at 88.00. So u see its very expensive than u guys paying 18.00 p/btl. Hehe.. :laugh: I feel its not worth it coz it`ll last for 2 weeks only here at our hot weather country like M`sia. I`m just looking some protection rather than none at all. As I wax my car every Sunday too. So by getting a cheaper product & wax it every week than a 6x more expensive product and waxing every 2 weeks. :geez

Thank u kindly & happy new year to u all. Be well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would get it. Its not a bad sealant... Very bright....Thats about it though.

Post Thanks / Like
    try to find megs #26 but that might be spendy too, where are you located?
    Learning How To Detail the Eco-Friendly Way

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I have to ask, if NXT is 108, then I could imagine what cars, housing etc must cost. So how can somebody "financially" live there? Or is it just imported stuff that is taxed so heavily its expensive to buy and not necessarily expensive to actually live there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Surfer, well I don`t know or how life is elsewhere in this world but I think it would be like u imagine it would be here. Not just the imported stuff but even locally produced & manufactured are similar more or less situation. That`s why we sometimes prefer paying a bit more for a well know brand that are imported. Than buying locally made products, cars, consumer goods & etc. Only thing that is affordable here would be food.

M21 - 1 Gal over here is 273.00.....??? Nxt QD is 50.00 p/btl. M20 - 16oz is 110.00. U guys would imagine how much Zaino, Klasse, Collinite, Menzerna & the rest would cost...!!

So really do u guys think its worth it to use TW F21 or just leave the car as it is without any wax at all. Just wash it alright already? Hehe....

Post Thanks / Like
    I would use what ever you can afford....if the f21 is cheap.. use it....something on the paint is better than nothing...

Any protection on the paint is good ..If you go the F21 route get the paste...you may get more applications from it as you may need to do it more often then if you had a better product..never know ..it may be a good product..I never used it but like I said..never know....

Good Luck

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    is F21 the replacement to that Formula or Finish 2000 stuff that came in a green bottle for years?

if it is, I have used it before and it wasn`t really all that bad. its definatley better than nothing at all, really whats ever cheapest has to be better than nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Can your get Mothers Products. There new line up is excellant for OTC.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSeven
    Hi Surfer, well I don`t know or how life is elsewhere in this world but I think it would be like u imagine it would be here. Not just the imported stuff but even locally produced & manufactured are similar more or less situation. That`s why we sometimes prefer paying a bit more for a well know brand that are imported. Than buying locally made products, cars, consumer goods & etc. Only thing that is affordable here would be food.

M21 - 1 Gal over here is 273.00.....??? Nxt QD is 50.00 p/btl. M20 - 16oz is 110.00. U guys would imagine how much Zaino, Klasse, Collinite, Menzerna & the rest would cost...!!

So really do u guys think its worth it to use TW F21 or just leave the car as it is without any wax at all. Just wash it alright already? Hehe....

What is that equivelant to in US dollars?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

Im sure you get AUTOGLYM out there somewhere?? Super Resin Polish will look better and clean up nicer the Turtle Wax. Plus you can top it with Extra Gloss Protection for a better look and even longer lasting performance.

Autoglym Car Grooming Center Pte Ltd has links to Malaylsia and Indonessia. Also Suzuki club Malaysia (Suzuki Club Malaysia) as they have a quite a few Autoglym users who might be able to help you locate some.

Its top stuff, plus they have window cleaner + polish, a good lubie shampoo etc.

Geoff

:brit:brit

Post Thanks / Like
    You can order Zaino and the like online, so the prices would not include the import fees, I believe Zaino only charges $12.00 per order for international shipments. So you could order one of his kits for $85-$115, then have it shipped for $12.00, I`m not posotive on that, but it, doesn`t seem like it would be any more expensive over there since it is ordered online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also e-mail Danase Detailing Supplies or Autogeek, I think they both ship overseas. A bottle of Collinite 845 is less than $15, but I have no idea what shipping would run.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    hi silverseven, hehe I`m from the same country as you, I agree that meguiar`s is really expensive here.

But like u said, if you want something that u can use often, I recommend Meguiar`s CleanerWax(the one in the maroon bottle), that`s about RM51, if that`s too much still than can go the soft99 route or the turtlewax route.

for the record, Autoglym SRP is around RM50

and Autoglym EGP is around RM70

p.s our exchange rates here are about 1 U.S dollar = 3.75 Malaysian Ringgit

Post Thanks / Like
    Exchange Rate 12/29/06

Malaysian Ringgit = .28295 US Dollar

US. Dollar = 3.53424 Malaysian Ringgit

1 gallon #21 = 273RM = $77.25 US

Post Thanks / Like
    If you choose to import from the USA why not ask the supplier to mark the item enclosed as a gift and maybe you can skip the import tax.

Geoff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information