Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polish Bottle?

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have any idea where i can get little squeeze bottles to cut down bigger bottles so its easyer to handle

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking for the same thing today, I found this: Automotive Detailing Accessories Brushes Logo Wax Bottle W/top Pro Oz Detailing Accessories Brushes Automotive

I also found a lot of the 2 oz sizes (on different websites), if you`d prefer that. Just do a google search on wax applicator bottle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke33
    Does anyone have any idea where i can get little squeeze bottles to cut down bigger bottles so its easyer to handle

If you want something OTC, I would check out a beauty salon (Sally Beauty supply). I got this idea since I have an aunt who owns a nail beauty salon. But they have these 4oz bottles with with a red twist cap (squeezeable) and also there are smaller 2oz bottles with a different cap but squeezable too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart... clear ketchup bottles, .89cents each. I just bought 4 of them today.
    -2002 35th Anniversary SS Camaro Limited Edition-

-651rwhp/567rwtq @ 6400rpm.

-D1SC Procharger-Custom Cam-FMIC-6.0L Heads-9psi-

Post Thanks / Like
    usplastics.com has all sorts of plastic bottles, dispenser caps, sprayers, chemical resistant sprayers, buckets, grit guards, etc. No minimum order quantity and really fair prices.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get 2 and 4 ounce bottles with flip tops or fine mist sprayers from Specialty Bottle pretty cheap. I actually like using their sprayers better than what comes with most QD`s.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    I get 2 and 4 ounce bottles with flip tops or fine mist sprayers from Specialty Bottle pretty cheap.

i have and use some of those as well. luckily, there`s a place that sells nothing but plastic product containers, bottles, flip-tops, etc... a few miles away from me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered a couple of 8 oz flip top bottles from specialty bottles, awesome prices! I`ll use them to store my IP , FP, FTG, and FMJ. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Those Specialty Bottles look great for product trades!!

Natural Plastic Bottles - Specialty Bottle

Post Thanks / Like
    What would you guys and gals suggest 8 oz or 4 oz for my polish and waxes and sealent and all the good stuff?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STG
    usplastics.com has all sorts of plastic bottles, dispenser caps, sprayers, chemical resistant sprayers, buckets, grit guards, etc. No minimum order quantity and really fair prices.

I have ordered twice from these guys and they are super cheap, but their shipping is a little outrageous. Huge selection, though. Wait until you need a large order. If all you need is one sample bottle, PM me I`ll send you one for the cost of shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Specialty Bottle wants to charge 10 dollers for an order of 5 dollers looks like there not getting my business

Post Thanks / Like
    What would you guys and gals suggest 8 oz or 4 oz for my polish and waxes and sealent and all the good stuff?

I suppose it depends on how much you use your products. In an effort to cut streamline my product totes, I switched over to 16oz condiment bottles that I get from a restaurant supply store.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to get about 10 4oz bottles to cut down all my products into smaller easyer to handle bottles but its so expensive

I spend 3.50 on the bottles and they want 10 for shipping:soscared: :soscared:

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to get about 10 4oz bottles to cut down all my products into smaller easyer to handle bottles but its so expensive

I spend 3.50 on the bottles and they want 10 for shipping:soscared: :soscared:

I was going to order also but $5.60 product cost and $9.50 shipping is outrageous! The 4 oz bottles with the flip-tops are perfect for product trades. Maybe we could arrange a group buy to cut the crazy shipping costs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information