Mobile Detailing Services justin30513's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like they listened to us over there....

Ok Max did some reading and he listened to the requests. So here it is ....

You are getting back the Gift Certificate Sale everyone is asking for!

Plus Max is paying an upgraded shipping to get your items to you by Christmas. I will post below all the details from the newsletter.

This week...

Save 25% on Autogeek Gift Certificates!

Max has discounted gift certificates of $100 or more by 25%. That means a $100 gift certificate only costs you $75, but your recipient still has $100 to spend on Autogeek.net. Your dollar goes further!

Use coupon code GC25 at checkout to receive your discount.

Autogeek Gift Certificates are emailed to the recipient within 24 hours of purchase. You can purchase a gift certificate for yourself. Gift certificates for different recipients must be placed in separate orders.

For the car enthusiast who has everything, gifts don`t get any better than an Autogeek.net Gift Certificate. Save 25% now when you buy one valued at $100 or more.

This offer is available until midnight on Sunday, Dec. 17.

*Gift certificates cannot be used to buy gift certificates. Discount not applicable on previously placed orders.

Christmas is only 11 days away! This weekend is the last real shopping weekend before Christmas so we`ve kicked off our last sale early.

In addition to this week`s special, Max is easing the stress of the holidays with...

Guaranteed Christmas delivery!

Take advantage of Guaranteed Christmas delivery on in-stock items! Enter "Christmas gift" in the comment box at checkout and select regular ground shipping. We will get the package to its destination by Christmas and pay any additional fees required to do so.

We can only expedite packages until 12:00 pm on Wednesday, December 20 so get your orders in!

*Guaranteed Christmas delivery is available within the 48 continental United States. Buyer pays regular ground shipping. Christmas delivery is not available on WeatherTech mats and liners, Covercraft products, custom items, garage flooring, and seat covers.

OHH I almost forgot, just for the forum members Max is giving away a free gift. In the comments box write "Free Gift From Santa" and you will receive a gift with your order. Max has been through the warehouse and there are a few lines that we are going to be discontinuing due to sales quota`s, not due to quality. BUT you must put it in the comments box!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312

HaHa! I just got home and saw it in my email. First thing I wanted to do was share it here. I guess I`m not the only "Geek" out there!

It`s like they just put everything at 25% off. And a free gift!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513
    HaHa! I just got home and saw it in my email. First thing I wanted to do was share it here. I guess I`m not the only "Geek" out there!

It`s like they just put everything at 25% off. And a free gift!!!

haha - Yes I am a big *geek* as well Seems like they always have great deals and wonderful customer service. I think because of your reviews/pics Im finally going to break down and buy the MaxWax, seems like I wont be disappointed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    haha - Yes I am a big *geek* as well Seems like they always have great deals and wonderful customer service. I think because of your reviews/pics Im finally going to break down and buy the MaxWax, seems like I wont be disappointed!

You will be happy with Max Wax. Promise. I`m getting 2 months protection and just some killer looks with it. I`ve done over 60 cars (SUV`s too) and still have half of a container left.

The whole DP line is hidden gem in my opinion. That`s why I just ordered and recieved a 32oz. bottle of their entire lineup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well my parents told me to go online and order what I wanted for Christmas so went to autogeek and ordered the $150 Gift Certificate for a grand total of $112 - - What a deal! Thanks again for posting this!

The way I look at it as...is now I can use these products to make me even more money in the future...an investment if you will

Thread Information