Post Thanks / Like
    forget the price but tell me about result ..its zymol best wax !!! estate glaze $$ concourse disteny carbon i have small kit sksk1

iftar many tested isaw icant rate the gloss or clarlity but im sure souveran is better than concourse the big advantege i saw in zymol estate glaze like concourse ..the durbalitiy ..is the best for 4-5 monthes with sheet water like you applyed wax befor one day.

do you thing zymol result = zymol price

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    if your happy that`s all that really matters. IMO all carnaubas are obsolete for daily drivers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maxi,

What kind of weather did you get 4-5 mos durability in and how ofter was there rain? It seems to me any true carnauba does not make it long with lots of heat and frequent rain showers. I got even less than a month sometimes with Zymol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    Maxi,

What kind of weather did you get 4-5 mos durability in and how ofter was there rain? It seems to me any true carnauba does not make it long with lots of heat and frequent rain showers. I got even less than a month sometimes with Zymol.

the weather is very hot no rain hot & hummid you know this middle east weather .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    if your happy that`s all that really matters. IMO all carnaubas are obsolete for daily drivers.

Not if apply them fequently! Its all I use now on my DD that sits outside 24/7
    Refined Detailing

Chris - Sole Proprietor

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure if the prices are worht the products, but i know i keep paying for them. They are honslty the seconde best products I have ver used. The best being Victoria wax. The only problem is vw dosent make a large enough product line to give me everything I need, Zymol helps with that. Between the two i am willing to pay the high prices fro Zymol sicn i do feel thet are supperior in shine, durabilty, and depth of almost every product on the market.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is another loaded question. Like I always say, you have to try it out first hand to see the difference. I won`t say that one is better than the other one for everyone`s taste.

But if you are asking my opinion based on my experience, given the same paint and prep, then I would definitely say that 1. The Zymols would dominate over souveran in most categories except for price. The most distinguishing characteristics of the EG grades of Zymol are their distinct ability of rendering deep reflective ranges, color sharpness and metallic flake sparkle.

2. It would be perhaps an unfair comparison between the pinnacle and some of the EGZ`s such as Destiny, Concours and Atlantique. It could be a more useful comparison to evaluate pinnacle`s performance against the HCZ`s such as Japon and Carbon.

Please take note, that in comparing carnaubas (whichever version that you pick) you should remember to compare each version WITHOUT the aid of other lsps or heavier doses of one wax versus the other. You should also keep in mind that the application technique of competing waxes can and often will differ, so take special care that you are applying each wax as to its manufacturer`s suggestion, and to apply it to a properly prepped and lsp free surface (this should go without saying, but just as a reminder).

Forgot: Zymol result = like none I personally have yet to see from other lsps = worth its asking price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody

A sealant still can`t stand up to a bird bomb the way a good carnauba can, though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paul34
    A sealant still can`t stand up to a bird bomb the way a good carnauba can, though
    Huh??? Is that before youve wiped away the Nuba? I find Synthetics a heck of a lot more resistant to chemicals, natural or man made.....
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its all personal preference or what either you or the customer are really looking for.

Thread Information