Post Thanks / Like
    I`m looking for a Detailing product bag/organizer and was wondering what is available.

I`ve seen the Meguiars Organizer, and the Adams product. I`ve been to HomeDepot and Lowes and have looked at tool bags etc. I`m looking for a soft-sided bag that will hold a lot of stuff but want the top to close like a duffle bag. I don`t like the organizers with no top as my stuff will get all dusty and I might want to put towels in there. I want to store bottles of product, maybe some polishing pads, small towels, maybe my 7424. Anyone see something that looks good ??

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread lists a nice bag from Wal-Mart:

http://autopia.org/forum/car-detaili...detailing.html

Although the OP says it has been discontinued, my local Wal-Mart had three of them as of a couple of weeks ago.

Sears also has a large selection of tool bags and many of those go on sale this time of year. I picked one up a year or two ago from them that is fairly large and holds a lot of stuff. I don`t use it for detailing supplies, but it is large enough to hold an electric impact wrench and several other items. You might want to consider two bags..... one for a PC and related items, and another for detailing products, etc. You might also want to transfer some of your products into smaller 2 or 4 ounce bottles to cut down on the size and weight of what you carry around.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that thread, but my local Walmart in Maryland had none.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://autodetailingsolutions.com/Tote%20Special.htm

I have and like to use this bag. I`ve seen bags like it at various places like Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Try here. Looks like they still have them.

Stanley&#174 Tool Bag

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info guys. I ordered the Stanley FatMax bag because of the thread

"This bag was made for detailing"!!! Couldn`t find the bag anywhere, so that was a good find MMasz, THANKS.

I also really like the bag at the Adams site and think I will order that one also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, seems you found your product, but I wanted to recommend a solution I`ve used for a lot of things:

HomeÂ`-Â`Duluth Trading Company makes an organizer called "Bucket Boss" that fits on a 5 gal bucket. There are many styles, but the one I have has about 50 pockets! Thay also make a "Bucket Seat" which fits on top and serves as a cover and a seat when you are working on those lower parts of the car.

Just my 2 cents...

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the Stanley&#174 Tool Bag. I also found this website Sports Duffel Bags they have a nice selection. I like # 14, 24, and # 29 on the second page. Great idea though. My detailing arsenal seems to be growing by the day.

Goose

Thread Information