Post Thanks / Like
    At Advance Auto this weekend I saw a "fire hose nozzle" by Carrand. Has anyone tried it, and if so how do you like it? The picture showed a setting that looked like it might be useful for sheeting. It would be much easier than having to take the spray nozzle off the hose and creating a mess.

Post Thanks / Like
    go to sears and get the craftsman firehose nozzle (lifetime warranty) and pick up a quick disconnect if you want to pop it off and just the hose. here`s a cool little video from a fellow member using a firehose nozzle...

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread....ighlight=ashes

Post Thanks / Like
    is the one you wanted to get blue . . . iv seen those at kragen and my buddy has one, great spray, good flow, but the dam on off valve sucks . . . its so hard to turn ofn and off.

id buy the one above personally

i got mine from autogeek , and i was 20 bucks, kinda of a rip off but mine is pretty beefy, alumnium housing, rubber coating over all of it, solid brass internals
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a Great one at Wal-Mart $5.00 well worth it, also works great for sheeting when opened all the way... :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies. The one at Sears looks pretty good. Guess I`ll have to give it a try. My spray nozzle is looking pretty bad anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm
    Thanks for the replies. The one at Sears looks pretty good. Guess I`ll have to give it a try. My spray nozzle is looking pretty bad anyway.
    IIRC,Bonaire makes the craftsman for sears? I purchased mine from Amazon for $16.00 they also have the Aluminum Bonaire in different colours.If you dont have an X amount of water pressure from the spicket the nozzle wont be of much help..

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually this was what I first saw: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...cemldffidfjm.0

Has anyone used one of these?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy the BonAire unit at Home Depot. I think it`s around $20. I simply don`t have adequate water pressure to make it work...gave it to the wife to water the gardens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm
    At Advance Auto this weekend I saw a "fire hose nozzle" by Carrand. Has anyone tried it, and if so how do you like it? The picture showed a setting that looked like it might be useful for sheeting. It would be much easier than having to take the spray nozzle off the hose and creating a mess.

I bought one a few months back. I didn`t like it and took it back. I`ve been using a brass nozzle sprayer. It puts out more water than the Fire nozzle I purchased.

Grimm, this is what I use ( I don`t believe it`s from sears) but the brass nozzle has taken more abuse than any other nozzle I`ve used and is still going strong. I`ve had a brass nozzle for at least 7-8 years with no problems what so ever. Before this I used my parents brass nozzle for at least 5-6 years with no problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the one pictured at top. Or one almost exactly like it and I like it. No problems, except if you drop it or accidentally kick it, it turns on and water starts spraying. Other than that, it is perfect.

Thread Information