Mobile Detailing Services justin30513's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two accounts with a real estate office that has 16 company vehicle between them both. They are Surburbans and Tahoes. Ver, very dirty on the outside and I`m needing a strong car wash. I saw this product and thought this was made for me!

Any opionions on this or any other strong wash is appreciated. They all got a coat of 845 so they have strong protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you buy it you will not be disappointed. Strong yes but not so much where your lsp will disappear by washing at normal strength, not really sure just how high a ratio of citrus to water you`d need for that. I`ve found 1 capfull to a gallon of water to be sufficient to produce more than enough thick suds to do your vehicle. Like the old commercial used to say "Try it ...you`ll like it".

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

I often post stuff that is from the UK as i am and i think it gets a little over looked. But here in the UK we get a Chemical Guys car wash called STRONG.

The price is very smiliar to what you pay for the other CG`s car washes but i have found you spray it on with the foam gun/power washer attachment and leave it settle for a few mins and it really does the CLEAN. I am sure your LSP might take a little bit of a hit though.

It states that it leaves youyr car ready for the next stage of preperation as opposed to ready to wax again!!

Many UK CG`s products are renamed in the USA so here is a link and maybe you can work out the USA version!!

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/shop/w...ash/p_183.html

Again here under car wash shampoo should give you a better idea as this is what it says on the bottle.

http://www.carwashnwax.co.uk/

Hope that helps you.

GEOFF

Post Thanks / Like
    The new citrus wash and gloss ehnacer will be perfect for what you are looking at detailing.The citrus element provides a strong enough wash to get rid of all the dirt and the gloss enhancers provide a great dpeth of shine.

There is also a citrus wash on its own and i use this as a prewash ,spraying it on and leaving for a few minutes before rinsing with the pressure washer,this gets rid of all the dirt and minimises the chances of swirls when washing

Mobile Detailing Services justin30513's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by david g
    The new citrus wash and gloss ehnacer will be perfect for what you are looking at detailing.The citrus element provides a strong enough wash to get rid of all the dirt and the gloss enhancers provide a great dpeth of shine.

There is also a citrus wash on its own and i use this as a prewash ,spraying it on and leaving for a few minutes before rinsing with the pressure washer,this gets rid of all the dirt and minimises the chances of swirls when washing

Ad says no more spots.......can you say anything about this claim?

Post Thanks / Like
    The CG Citrus Wash is a highly concentrated shampoo that when used sparingly, won`t strip your LSP. A few drops added to your wash water is all you need for your routine washes. I too was concerned with the "citrus" aspect of this shampoo, as I was concerned that weekly usage would strip my sealant or carnauba LSP. One call to Paul at CG was all it took to ease my fears. Paul advised me that less is more when it comes to this citrus wash due to it`s high concentration. He was right! Plenty of suds & lubricity. Cleans well. Hasn`t had any adverse effects on my LSP. Another solid shampoo from CG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513
    Ad says no more spots.......can you say anything about this claim?

Ive been using it for a few weeks and it does as it says on the bottle ,i was using the extreme washnwax but this is the bomb

Post Thanks / Like
    As others have said, this is a great wash that will tackle what you need, one diverse great wash. The suds are :woot2: .
    2001 Volvo S80 Black
    2002 Volvo C70 Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    so how much exactly are we talking about here for about 1-2 gallons of wash water?

Post Thanks / Like
    No more than 1 ounce per gallon.

Thread Information