Post Thanks / Like
    So I am at work making a fiberglass mold of a trunklid in a 1968 Camaro . . . gonna put a 15`` widescreeen in that beast. :getdown

Well, forgot I had nothing close to a mold release since I hve not needed it for some time . . so out to the local kragen I went for some pure paste wax . . .

There are not too many places in Morgan Hill, Ca to buy fiberglass related accessories, so I spent 18$ on a 12oz tin of mothers "pure" carnuba paste wax. . . ( I`m sure the cheaper turtle wax pastes would have worked, but of coarse i had to buy the most expensive thing they had . . I really wanted no.26 but they dont carry it)

Not only did it release the mold of fiberglass off the 3M painters tape like ice cubes comming out of a ice tray . . it smells not so very far off from souveran . . .

Has anyone ever used this wax? is smells wonderful (not that has a dam thing to do with anything) - but more importantly, it smells like good old pure nuba wax with nothing in it . . and it wasn`t yellow - it was ivory!!! I have yet to use it on a car, and I doubt most of you even have this . . but it was 18 bucks, came out of product supply money for the job, and I now have the rest of it and I aint gonna throw it out . . .

thoughts . . oppinions . . .

thanks.
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah,

I`ve used it, and like it..Great shine!! I agree nice and White nuba that does smell great!! Glad it worked out for you.

Put a coat on sometime as a topper and see what you think.

Thread Information