Post Thanks / Like
    what are the differences....both are dressings for rubber and trim....yet the all season is 10 bucks less for the gallon

Post Thanks / Like
    is it just that hyper is dilutable? and all season is ready to use?

Post Thanks / Like
    i think you answered your own question . . . the "hyper" detailer line from MG seems to be synononomus with "dillutable"

I would call MG RX hotline to get their take . . .

i dont use either myeself, but that was a question that poped into my head while surfing the MG site . . .
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hyper Dressing is water based and is dillutable according to the type of finish you want from satin to matte. All Season Dressing is not water based and is ready to use (not concentrated). Hyper Dressing is great for interiors and the engine compartment where water is not an issue. All Season Dressing is better for exteriors in my opinion because it wont wash off in rain or when wet. I think the main difference in price though is because Hyper Dressing will last you a lot longer because of the dillution rates.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Hyper D is water based and dilutable to your liking....

& ASD has silicone and is not dilutable just spray and go....

i personally dont like Asd too shiney again not as shiny as Hot shine(i think it called) but others like it for longevity...plus ive seen asd slings off...
    another day another dollar

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t think All-Season Dressing is shiney at all. I`ve used it on exterior trim and tires, and love the look it leaves. It`s less shiney than the Endurance tire gel so if you like the look of that, I think you`ll like ASD. I haven`t had a problem with sling, but when it rained about 2 weeks ago it did run a bit. It wasn`t hard to clean up though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love ASD under the hood. Not to sure why no one uses it under there b/c it looks awesome. I put it on 4 weeks ago and it looks just as good. I use it on all exterior plastic but Ive never tried the tire.. I may give that a go this weekend..

If your not going to use a full bottle of ASD then get it.. Hyper is great for the inside if you use ALOT. But if you have something else for the dash and such and want something to shine exterior plastic, then go with ASD.. I figured it up and it was cheaper economical for me to get ASD since I use so little.. :cooleek:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used the Hyper, just the ASD.

I applied ASD on my tires and dressed the engine compartment on my Accord. Applied with a foam applicator..it goes on a bit shiney at first, then dries to a nice finish. It is a bit sticky and will make a mess of your applicator, but not as bad as the Endurance gel. I like the ASD, engine and tires look good...but I`m not sure I would use it on my interior...it has a strong grape smell that would be too strong inside. I stick with 303 on the interior and sonus on my leather.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by walnuts
    I have not used the Hyper, just the ASD.

I applied ASD on my tires and dressed the engine compartment on my Accord. Applied with a foam applicator..it goes on a bit shiney at first, then dries to a nice finish. It is a bit sticky and will make a mess of your applicator, but not as bad as the Endurance gel. I like the ASD, engine and tires look good...but I`m not sure I would use it on my interior...it has a strong grape smell that would be too strong inside. I stick with 303 on the interior and sonus on my leather.

I thought the ASD smelled like poo. Nothing like grapes IMHO.. :bolt

Post Thanks / Like
    I have both ADS and Hyper Dressing. I use Hyper Dressing at 3:1 on hoses and the engine compartment and wheel wells. I Use ASD on tires and trim. They key to it not slinging is to apply it liberally to the tires, wait a few minutes, then take an old rag that already has some product on it and work it in good, removing any excess, especially around the grooves where the tire tread starts. I have had sling problems when I let it build up in those tiny grooves. I love the way it lasts and doesn`t wash off the tires in the rain.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLibby04
    I thought the ASD smelled like poo. Nothing like grapes IMHO.. :bolt

I guess you are in the "apply to exterior only crowd" too :lol

Thread Information