Post Thanks / Like
    I have been lurking on this site for over a year and after a all this time I finally bought a PC last week. and now I*`m :getdown !!! Even though the pad that comes with the PC is considered junk it still polishes better than I have ever done by hand. I can`t believe how much time I`ve wasted by hand, years and years! So now I need some pads, some polishes for the oxidation ion the wife`s car, and I think I`m going to try Klasse finally. So please advise me, pad kit vs. single pads? Also I think I`m going to go with clay, a Sonus polish(SFX-1 or SFX-2), AIO, SG, and then top with P21S, but I`m not sure about the Sonus step. I need to get a good polish since the roof is looking really bad. If there`s a paint cleaner/polish that you think is better please let me know. Also, I`ve never been too sure but how long should I wait before coats. I think some of the products I`m looking at need a cure time but I`m not sure which ones. Finally, my wife`s car and my motorcycle are both black so could I replace one of my polishing steps with Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish and if so which one and does anyone know if it would be worth it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Who knew polish, wax, and a PC could bring such joy? There has to be something wrong with me!

Mobile Detailing Services justin30513's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms and car will thank you. I don`t know what I`d do without my PC.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the PC club ! ...LoL

and no theres nothing wrong with you, Zino Davidoff of the cigar/lifestyle fame quotes "Pleasure in a Thing of Beauty is the Essence of a Happy Life" the same is true when an automobile truely reveals all its beauty and form in its lines and curves.

Start off with the basics, backplate, pads like LC or Sonus then the polishes, sealants and waxes.

Thread Information