Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I tired to search, but didn`t find exatly what I was looking for.

On the back of the Klasse AIO bottle it says to apply with a damp cotton towl. However, I don`t see anything on the Autopia How-To that complements this statement.

Does using a damp applicator give you the best results? Can you apply it without the applicator being damp? Why does Klasse suggest using a damp applicator? What`s the best way to apply it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I always prime with qd

I think it helps the product go on more even

Post Thanks / Like
    I apply AIO with a PC, white LC pad.

If your going at it by hand, I would use a MF applicator pad over cotton or terry.

Misting any applicator with QD will help get an even, thin coat with almost any product . . .

Post Thanks / Like
    So, if I use a microfiber pad, just spray with QD before I do the whole car or right before I put more Klasse on the pad each time?

I still don`t understand why Klasse says to use water. Is it just for a more even coat?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in agreement with the previous posts. Depending on the product, I either use a quality QD or distilled water to prime my applicator pads when applying by hand. For instance, a few days ago when I gave my new 300C the full, 2 day Zaino detail, I soaked my mf applicator pad with distilled water.........."Wrung" it out really well to remove any excess water.......then used a few squirts of Z6 on the applicator pad about every 2 panels while applying Z5 Pro /Z2 Pro. Smoothe, easy & uniform coverage. This method also allows for "thin" applications of wax/sealants. With Klasse AIO, I only prime my app. with distilled water using the method I described earlier. I also keep a spray bottle of distilled water on hand inorder to keep the app pad "moist". Works well for me........

Post Thanks / Like
    good topic for discussion, i also just purchased Klasse for the first time, and will be applying very soon, from what ive read, yes a sponge applicator is best over terry towel, yellow one for SG and Blue terry/sponge for AIO, check out this article from

eshine, http://www.eshine.ca/klasse_article.htm which is where i ordered my Klasse, ill prob end up using the QD a few panels to aid moisture of applicator, or just pre soak before hand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Thanks for the link. :hifive:

And thanks to everyone for the replies. :2thumbs:

Thread Information