Post Thanks / Like
    I am having bad luck with my Gilmore foam gun due to lack of water pressure, so i am back to using my Walmart foam gun. It works pretty darn well, but i am wondering if using EO Bucket freeâ„¢ car wash spray will add more suds and better cleaning.

I am currently suing Duragloss, soap concentrate in the foam gun bottle.

Is EO Bucket freeâ„¢ car wash spray just as gentle as Duragloss, because I don`t want it to weaken my LSPs?

Is there any better SPRAY car wash than the EO Bucket freeâ„¢ car wash spray?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to go off-topic, but how can your Walmart gun, which works on the same siphon prinicple as the Gilmour, be working if the Gilmour doesn`t? Have you checked all the settings? There are two knurled brass plugs, one in the top, and one in the side of the orifice bar, that need to be in place. Also make sure that the orifice holes are pointing up and down, otherwise you are in non-siphon (rinse) mode, and make sure you have it clicked into one of the detented holes, because if you are in-between, you may not siphon anything. You should also check that the inlet screen isn`t clogged, both on the cup pickup and the hose connection.

Post Thanks / Like
    EO`s is pretty mild. I would try mixing your on with what you have. For ease I would try a 10:1 ratio and go from there.
    Ric
    3Dog Garage
    HOGtailing is my business

Mobile Detailing Services justin30513's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used the EO Spray and Wash and loved it. Actually considered using it with my new Edge Wash Mitt. It never marred or scratched when I used it before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Setec - My foam gun is working but, I have such low pressure water that, its not sudsing much. Strangely enough though, I got my car more thoroughly clean with my walmart foam gun. I all try your tips though, might make the difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just another thing--have you tried multiple settings on the orifice bar? Could be one of them isn`t drilled right.

Post Thanks / Like
    off topic to see if could help...sorry

How low is your pressure....I have 2 wells and they give me 60-65 pounds of pressure...and city water is usally pretty higher....

also check you gun over to see if any plastic slag is stuck in the orfice...or brass flashings.or obstructions any where on the gun......sometime they do not get them off at the plant and they can hinder performane...

cause if you can use the wally saop gun..you shuld be able to run the faom gun,,,both work on a siphon method...

let me ask you this...can you put a regular hose nozzle on and shoot a strong water stream 12-15 feet...with the water having some force behind it...curious..

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Thread Information