Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the best pricing for Poorboy`s products at?

Does anyone offer a discount for autopia members or free shipping? I need to get a good spray and wipe product as well as a go-to sealant.

Any reccomendations outside of PB?
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Post Thanks / Like
    If your looking for cheap prices go OTC. If your looking for botique products, expect to pay some shipping charges. Its well worth the shipping charges to get good products from a good distributor. Ill be happy to pay the extra money for good products.

Post Thanks / Like
    it`s not free shipping....but ExcelDetail.com has come through for me on multiple occasions now...awesome customer service. paying the $10 or whatever for shipping is well worth knowing you`re going to get what you need, etc, in a timely manner.

Example: Patrick had a supply issue with one of his vendors and was not able to ship my full order. rather than send an incomplete shipment to me, he sent me the missing product from his PERSONAL supply. top notch!!!! :woot:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paradigm
    it`s not free shipping....but ExcelDetail.com has come through for me on multiple occasions now...awesome customer service. paying the $10 or whatever for shipping is well worth knowing you`re going to get what you need, etc, in a timely manner.

Example: Patrick had a supply issue with one of his vendors and was not able to ship my full order. rather than send an incomplete shipment to me, he sent me the missing product from his PERSONAL supply. top notch!!!! :woot:

Agree`d 100%. I was shipped the wrong order, and Patrick promptly shipped me the right one right after. Amazing customer service. I also like that Patrick will usually include a MF towel in your purchase as well as some tasty candy :spot

Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!? a FREE MF TOWEL????? i haven`t received one from him yet...i guess i`ll just have to keep ordering until i get one. hehehe :getdown

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoNova
    Where is the best pricing for Poorboy`s products at?

Does anyone offer a discount for autopia members or free shipping? I need to get a good spray and wipe product as well as a go-to sealant.

Any reccomendations outside of PB?

Danase.com fo` sho! He offers a 10% Autopia discount, and Bob (owner) has his own private forum here (at the bottom of the forum index page). Great selection, good pricing, and excellent CS.

Recommendation--try out Chemical Guys. Danase` sells those too.

For a spray and wipe type product, check out Danase` Speed Shine (made by CG, very similar to CG Speed Wipe). As far as sealants, I have been disappointed by PB EX, PB EXP and CG TopCoat. CG M-seal and F-Seal are okay, but my favorite is still Four Star UPP.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can never get enough of 4* UPP for my sealant. I have yet to top it with a wax because I don`t really need to but am interested in how it changes the look a bit.
    Devil Pad

Professional Automotive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    www.specialtymotoring.com

Talk to Scott. Gives a 10% discount for certain forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    autogeek is another good place to order from. If you type in autopia in the coupon box you get 5% off your order.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you type in clubmember at Autogeek you get 10% off I believe
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Danase.com as well.
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Post Thanks / Like
    Cut out the middleman, order direct from poorboysworld.com and you`ll get a free MF towel.

Actually because of that one free towel and how impressed I was with its quality I then decided

to order all my towels from them. Purty shrewd on their part. Their waffle weave is grade A and the Mega Towel with silk binding is the best I`ve tried to date. I may order a few more waffle weaves when I place my order for trim dressing and wheel cleaner
    BoxsterS:GT3 Recaro Pole Position Seats, GT3 Front bumper, 20 lb. 18"Carrera 5 spokes,Toyo RA-1, Valentine 1!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789415

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for danase.

He`s a Forum Sponsor, and you can get other branded products in the same shipment..plus the 10% discount is great. He`s running some nice deals on CG polishes too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbeat
    Cut out the middleman, order direct from poorboysworld.com and you`ll get a free MF towel.

Actually because of that one free towel and how impressed I was with its quality I then decided

to order all my towels from them. Purty shrewd on their part. Their waffle weave is grade A and the Mega Towel with silk binding is the best I`ve tried to date. I may order a few more waffle weaves when I place my order for trim dressing and wheel cleaner
    I hate to but in butt the "middleman" is where you can get the deals at. Most of the sites offer at least a 5-10% discount on items and their regular prices should be the exact same as buying direct or pretty darn close to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing against Steve at Poorboys but I ordered direct from him and didn`t get any towel or freebie ... not complaining as he sent what I paid for in good form.

The best deals I have got have been from the middlemen like Danase, Autogeek, etc. Their prices and customer service are excellent and I would recommend them highly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information