Post Thanks / Like
    we dont have ONR or QEW available our stores here in UK, i wondered if you can find it in regular stores in USA , as i hop to be visiting soon and would pick some up

whats the average price in dollars?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think so.

Post Thanks / Like
    QEW is available at most R.V stores........
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    QEW is available a Camping World and some other outdoor,camping/RV places. It was initially developed for people with RV`s so they could wash at campgrounds and water restricted places. Some of Protect All`s products are available at WalMart too but I`ve never seen QEW there. I`ve never seen ONR at any brick and mortar store. It sure would be nice to have it locally. QEW is less expensive at Camping World but I do recall seeing a buy one get one free at their website so that likely negates the discount at Camping World.

A quick check shows 2 16oz bottles for $10 plus shipping on ProtectAll`s site and $7.99 for one bottle at Camping World. Bigger sizes available too. The cheapest I`ve seen ONR for is $10.99 for 32oz. The gallon jug of these products is the real way to go IMO.

Check www.campingworld.com for locations.

Maybe some of the websites we frequent to order have a storefront and are close to where you will be?

Stevo, if your stuck and need some before you visit, PM me and I`ll order it and ship it directly to you in hope of some savings on the shipping.

Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    emazda thanks for the info and the kind offer to ship some to me...i think shipping on a gallon would would be rather expensive, but thanks for the thought

im sure i can find a camping world nearby

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on where you’re visiting and how long you’re staying you may be able to get stuff shipped to your hotel.

If for example you were doing the SoCal beaches/Hollywood/Disneyland thing you’re within one or two business day shipping of Autopia and Excel Detail. If you’re heading to Hawaii check with Pakshak, etc.

PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    while im here guys...those products say you make up a economical QD spray...how does that compare to other QD`s??

and the claim that you add a dash with your regualr wash soap to make it exta slick...is it noticbly slicker ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo3002
    while im here guys...those products say you make up a economical QD spray...how does that compare to other QD`s??

I tried that with DP 4in1. It`s extremely difficult to use because it smears and refuses to evaporate at all. I got so fed up I just stopped using it, so I can`t even judge cleaning ability or slickness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I wouldn`t use QEW in a QD spray. I tried it once, wasn`t impressed with the lubricity or finish left behind at all. The extra cost to get a good QD isn`t that high (espicially if you go with CG`s sprays, aroun 20 bucks a gallon) and the results are far, far superior.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    The probably CG QD`s is that yes they are like 22-23 dollars but with shipping it`s 30 . Atleast that`s how it is for me
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by awahl63
    The probably CG QD`s is that yes they are like 22-23 dollars but with shipping it`s 30 . Atleast that`s how it is for me

CG`s shipping rates are high. That`s why I buy from Danase`, so while I`m getting my CG QD`s I can also get all my other stuff (including from other brands) in one order.

Thread Information