Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking to replenish my stock and also looking to try new stuff . I am thinking of ordering these from chemical guys,Extreme Top-Coat Paint Sealant+ 3X Carnuba,M-Seal Micro Finish Factory Paint Sealan,XXX HARD-CORE Pure White Carnauba PASTE WAX+Advanced Polymer

Has anyone used the products what did you think about them?.What products do they compare too?

Post Thanks / Like
    stuff is great! They make a lot of companies products as well. For the price and customer service, can`t be beat IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any opinion on the M-seal? how does it compare to WG or Klasse SG,PB EX

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven`t tried it, but have some on the way. Thing I hope is great abotu their sealers is, they say you can top after only a little while opposed to 24 hours!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve only tried 1 layer of M-Seal. Looks excellent, especially on silver metallic...very wet and flake POPS. Slickness is lacking compared to some other sealants, but blows EX-P out of the water in that department.

I have tried M-Seal, F-Seal, TopCoat, and the Paste Wax. They are all rediculously easy to use, economical, slick, and great-looking. But, none of them retain their slickness, as durability seems lackluster. TopCoat is *extremely* similar to PB EX. Paste Wax is *extremely* similar to Natty`s. DP Premium Surface Shield is slicker than all of them, but that stuff doesn`t retain its slickness either. CG products are some of the best out there. Order from forum sponsor Danase.com and try out 16oz. bottles....plus Bob offers a forum discount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman8r44
    I`ve only tried 1 layer of M-Seal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman8r44

I have tried M-Seal, F-Seal, TopCoat, and the Paste Wax. They are all rediculously easy to use, economical, slick, and great-looking. But, none of them retain their slickness, as durability seems lackluster.

How long did the M-Seal seem to last?

I have some M-Seal and Creme Glaze (their glaze with acrylic in it) on the way right now. I was going to top the Creme Glaze with M-Seal to try and maximize longevity (called CG and they stated this would layer fine). The M-Seal product page states "lasts for months" - was this a bit of a stretch from your experience?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ahains
    How long did the M-Seal seem to last?

I have some M-Seal and Creme Glaze (their glaze with acrylic in it) on the way right now. I was going to top the Creme Glaze with M-Seal to try and maximize longevity (called CG and they stated this would layer fine). The M-Seal product page states "lasts for months" - was this a bit of a stretch from your experience?

Definitely a stretch...but then again, I don`t judge by the same standards as other people. When slickness is completely gone, I consider the sealant/wax dead...I don`t go by beading. I have had crappy results with all of the sealants/waxes I`ve used, with the sole exception of Collinite. IMO none "last for months" (except for Collinite). Comparatively, M-Seal doesn`t last quite as well as some of the other sealants, but it`s probably better than PB EX/EX-P. What is really cool about M-Seal, though, is that it can be layered/topped within 20 minutes instead of 24 hours, like scooterguitar said. Take advantage and do 2 or 3 layers of M-Seal after EZ Creme Glaze.

BTW, EZ Creme Glaze is currently my favorite product.....EVER. Pure awesomeness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoVTX
    I am thinking of ordering these from chemical guys,Extreme Top-Coat Paint Sealant+ 3X Carnuba

i just bought a 16oz bottle of this a few days ago, and a buddy mine bought the butter wet wax. we`re going to exchange 6oz samples and take it from there. i plan on buying some more CG products if i like these...

Post Thanks / Like
    fyi, their high quality edged microfiber is excellent! imo, its equal to the miracle towel in everything but price! i bought 2 dozen of them and couldnt be happier. pick up some of them with your next order.

i have tried their butter wax, pure carnauba, f-seal, aio, revive glaze, and m-seal. Butter and Pure liquid waxes look great imo, but definitely lack durability. however, for the price and extreme ease of use, I find myself using them quite frequently.

sorry to disappoint, but i havent liked m-seal much. the look of it does nothing special for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    EZ Creme Glaze is my favorite product as well from chemicalguys (made our two black cars look more wet and 3 dimensional than any other product I`ve used ) and in my experience kept this look before I even used M Seal several weeks later! Did apply another coat of EZ before the M Seal and it looks STUNNING! Not sure about the durability with M Seal ( hasn`t been on the car that long ) but for ease of use all of their products are first class. I haven`t been disappointed with any of their products ease of use or results! As close to one stop shopping as it gets if that`s possible. I know I know if you`re on here one stop is never enough! :har:

Thread Information