Thread: #111 or #105?

Post Thanks / Like
    I gave away my #105 to one of my friends to convince him to wax his truck. I wanted to know if anyone has and preference to either #111 or #105. I know #105 is supposed to be the wettest deepest sealant yet from DG, but I was unimpresed with it on my mettalic grey tundra. On other colors, it looked very "zaino" :secret Would #111 be worth getting over #105? I kinda like the light cleaners in #105 to take care of some occasional water spotting on some of my customers cars.

Thanks
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1
    I gave away my #105 to one of my friends to convince him to wax his truck. I wanted to know if anyone has and preference to either #111 or #105. I know #105 is supposed to be the wettest deepest sealant yet from DG, but I was unimpresed with it on my mettalic grey tundra. On other colors, it looked very "zaino" :secret Would #111 be worth getting over #105? I kinda like the light cleaners in #105 to take care of some occasional water spotting on some of my customers cars.

Thanks

I`ll take 105 every time for my Silver Tacoma. Never had anything work as great or last as long as 105. Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I really like 105 and I have not even put it on my silver yet... LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Brandon...

I loved the look of the 111..it was deep and wet looking...The 105 far surpasses it...I think the trick is to get 3 layers on...the cleaner in 105 is so mild...it will not hurt the previous layer..the polish will build up...making a glass finish...

But remember..the trick is to have a real nice paint finish before apply the DuraGloss as the sealants are opticaly clear....I used thier SMR to polish and it is more of a AIO than a real agressive polish..it did remove some light marring..but it leaves a brillant gloss and slick as can be..it has sealant in it also...

You need to bring your silver paint to its max..the apply either 105 or 111..skould look better then

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    You may also want to try Duragloss 652 before you use the 105. It really makes a big difference especially from what I have seen on my silver/gray truck, Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then, just need to find somewhere local that carries PBA.

BTW-I use OP and then AIO to polish before using 105
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 601 PBA seems to improve the look of 111. I`d assume the same goes for 105

Thread Information