Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    For me, I wish their was a great glaze-sealant pairing that would last for a while. All I want is a glaze that will make the paint look wet, cover swirls very well, and then keep up the good work for 3+ months while under a sealant.

It appears that RMG and EX-P pair fairly well, but there are reports of reduced endurance from the EX-P.

Post Thanks / Like
    A paint on vehicles that is scratch and mar resistant and dust would not be able to cling to it. A wax or other product that would give a shine so great that you need sun glasses to look at it in the dark and it would last for at least 3 months.

What do you mean I`m asking to much!!!??? I can dream , can`t I?, Lol. Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    A pill I could take that would rid me of this 40 year addiction of keeping my vehicle detailed to the max all the time. Even when I purchase a beater it gets dragged in the detailing circle.

Post Thanks / Like
    a water spot remover that optimum is supposedly working on, i got spots bad

Post Thanks / Like
    A car that never gets dirty. HAHAHAHAHahahaha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdg
    For me, I wish their was a great glaze-sealant pairing that would last for a while. All I want is a glaze that will make the paint look wet, cover swirls very well, and then keep up the good work for 3+ months while under a sealant.

It appears that RMG and EX-P pair fairly well, but there are reports of reduced endurance from the EX-P.

CG EZ Creme Glaze seems to the best solution for your situation.....

I wish that there was a QD product that had the cleaning ability of S&W or CG Speed Wipe and as much polymer protection of a regular sealant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdg

I use EX-P over RMG frequently and haven`t noticed any significant loss of durability, for what its worth.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    scratchless, chipless paint

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish American Water Broom still made their under-car wand. I have one and think that people here at Autopia would really appreciate it. It hooks onto a hose and has a number of high-pressure jets that spray upward, moves on a pair of wheels, really handy thing.

I tried to get them to make another run of them, but they said "no"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    I wish American Water Broom still made their under-car wand. I have one and think that people here at Autopia would really appreciate it. It hooks onto a hose and has a number of high-pressure jets that spray upward, moves on a pair of wheels, really handy thing.

I tried to get them to make another run of them, but they said "no"

Funny you mentioned this Accumulator

A friend on mine in work made one..from 3/4 inch plastic PVC pipe...He bought the spray nozzles from a online supplier...and drilled out the cross piece and expoxied them in...and epoxied bolts to the capped ends and put wheels on..it is a T shape...with a hose end for garden hose...works like a champ..he does 4x4 hill climbs and uses this to wash under carriage of the truck after done with the hill climbs....does a great job of cleaning ..also by flipping it over ..he uses it as a water broom on the driveway..

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    AL-53- That`s great! I knew somebody could DIY one if they were motivated enough

Post Thanks / Like
    AL-53, you`re friend should make them and sell em to autopians I bet a bunch of us would be interested

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AL-53
    Funny you mentioned this Accumulator

A friend on mine in work made one..from 3/4 inch plastic PVC pipe...He bought the spray nozzles from a online supplier...and drilled out the cross piece and expoxied them in...and epoxied bolts to the capped ends and put wheels on..it is a T shape...with a hose end for garden hose...works like a champ..he does 4x4 hill climbs and uses this to wash under carriage of the truck after done with the hill climbs....does a great job of cleaning ..also by flipping it over ..he uses it as a water broom on the driveway..

Al

I`d like to see a picture of this. I bet I could make one
    05 Black Tacoma Double Cab V6 4x4 TRD Sport

My CarDomain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pb2theMax
    I`d like to see a picture of this. I bet I could make one

I looked at it and it is easy to make....just need some 3/4 inch PVC...a cutter..some PVC adhesive primer..and adhesive...epoxy..and drills...and nozzles....the nozzles come in different spray patterns..like 30 degrees..45 degrees...and orfice size...for the pressure..I will ask him where he got the nozzles....they are like the nozzles on the touchless car washes...look like the zerk grease fittings...

oh..and wheels..he has some that look like small training wheels from a kids bike...or kids toy..lol

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    More pad and backing plate sizes...like 4.5"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information