Post Thanks / Like
    i tried searching a comparison between the two and i only found threads about natty`s blue... nothing on the old natty`s. from what i hear the original Natty`s cant compare against Natty`s blue when it comes to durability? can i get some info on the two? thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know, the only difference is that Natty`s Blue is for darker colors. Other than that, I don`t think there`s any difference... PB experts, correct me if I`m wrong!!! :think:
    Owner of Major Auto Works. Serving the eastern half of Puerto Rico :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot
    As far as I know, the only difference is that Natty`s Blue is for darker colors. Other than that, I don`t think there`s any difference... PB experts, correct me if I`m wrong!!! :think:
    I have noticed no difference between blue and regular Nattys. I prefer because it shows from my eye a wetter surface. The reg Nattys shows a bit more of a crisp look ala s100 but wetter than s100.

Each of the Nattys will give you 3-8 weeks depending on enviornmental conditions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Natty`s Blue is a bit wetter looking, durability seems the same-a few months for me.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks... now i just need to top natty`s over ex-p and see how that looks on Brilliant Silver.

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally think that Nattys blue is one of the best waxes I`ve used. I like the wet look , the durability is fantastic , hides minor imperfections , also I see a real good clarity with PB product`s. It seem`s out of my warehouse full of product`s I still like the way this stuff look`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn`t tell a difference between the two. Both faired about the same in durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    i just fnished topping 3 layers of EX-P with regular Natty`s today and it made it a lil bit deeper. seems to darken the paint a lil but not like #26. more of a pure and clear look. so far so good. i got the natty`s from KLNYC and theres about 2/3 left. so when im done im going to try natty`s blue. im going to re wax the infiniti with Natty`s again next week before we go to a family members wedding

Thread Information