New foamer, well new for me

Received today my 1st Gilmour Foam Gun, 1st Boars Hair Brush, 1st RMG, 1st #34, 1st DP Wheel Glaze. ( like a virgin - heee )

So far have only tried the foamer and #34.

Menzerna`s Auto Shampoo not real foamy but glissed the paint clear like nothing I`d seen before. Mission accomplished there. Except I forgot to pre-soak a couple areas, rocker panels, grill, doh. Now that I can adjust the dillution ratio, I can use a more concentrated solution. Went through 2 qt. bottles at WOT on the foamer.

APC actually made a decent amout of suds, once I finished the car I foamed up the driveway real good just playing around and entertaining my 3 year old who seems facinated with water.

Okay, I`m facinated with water, there.

Also bought a el cheapo pressure washer, gasoline, 2000 psi, makes quick work of the beater... to increase overall curb appeal of home. General use. Used it on the Garage Queen from 10 FEET away from the painted surface to do my initial soak, Then the foamer. Then the low pressure rinse with brass nozzle on mist. Air Dry, 425 on hood and trunk, #34 on the rest of the paint with 3 Viking drying towels.

Almost too easy, one of the better wash experiences, better go look for swirls, lol.

Also ordered Sonus Fine and Regular Clay.

That`s all, peace out. (( I`ll take pics ))