Post Thanks / Like
    i saw this stuff on eshine. how is this stuff?

and anyone order from there? what does it come with?

and i just read the coupon code dont work anymore =/

Post Thanks / Like
    Do a quick search, you will find a tremendous amount of threads on the stuff.

Unlike most people, I hate Lexol. IMO it smells like urine and it leaves seats sticky/tacky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh heh, yeah, some people really hate the smell/feel of this stuff. I like the cleaner but only use the protectant on the dog leads/etc. not on the cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like their cleaner and conditioner, but i hate their Vinylex product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Echo...echo. I love the results, can`t stand the smell. Definitely a show-stopper for me. (Funny thing was, I never really gave it much thought until a pro-detailer mentioned the scent. Then I started paying attention to it. )
    Cogito Ergo Idiot.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like lexol for one reason and one reason only --- They specialize in leather and only leather (yes I know about vinylex). The company was founded on making leather conditioning products and that`s all they do and in my never to be humble opinion they do it well. Does it have a smell? Yes, but so does a baby in dirty diapers...what product doesn`t have a scent to it....it`s all chemicals mixed together of course it`s going to smell. The scent of lexol goes away in 2 days but I`m willing to put up with it given the results I get from the product.

If scent, odor, smell etc is a big concern for you try Chemical Guys leather conditioner, makes the car smell like new leather. But it only lasts for about 4 days... the scent that is.

Most people who use lexol don`t use it correctly, I`ve found many spray on then wipe off and call it a day. They leave out the final "buffing" stage with the clean towel which removes a lot of the residue left behind by the excess Lexol. Another thing people don`t do is warm up the interior of the car. I find the product works best after you have rolled the car out into the sun to warm up the leather some then apply and work in. Why? I don`t know and i won`t venture to guess since I am not an animal skin expert and god forbid I attempt to take a guess that will get this post going into a complete different direction...you`ve all seen it happen folks

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used their cleaner and conditioner, we have tons of it at my house, my mom and sister are both horse lovers and both ride.

I used to use them both as a combo, but just tried woolite in place of the cleaner and I feel like it works a little bit better. I still use their conditioner though.

I`ve had the sticky seat problem too, but like the person above me said, it was because I didn`t do the final buffing off step. That is what makes the difference, and is very easy to do. I have to echo his thoughts on the heat too, it seems to work better in the summer for me than in the winter in the garage (notably coldeR)

Post Thanks / Like
    you can have my bottle.

after I used 1Z leather on my coated leater with Prestine Clean (by Leahterique) there was

no comparing the results
    BoxsterS:GT3 Recaro Pole Position Seats, GT3 Front bumper, 20 lb. 18"Carrera 5 spokes,Toyo RA-1, Valentine 1!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789415

Post Thanks / Like
    people mentioned vinylex. is it that bad? i was gona get a bottle of that too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vinylex is a very good product. Some won`t like the odor, I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Vinylex, as mentioned above. Its not the odor for me, it is the fact that it is a sort of greas product that leaves to much of an un-natural shine after using it. I prefer the look and feel of a product like 303 and I think it protects better too.

Post Thanks / Like
    vinylex is pretty shiny and leaves a bit of a greasy residue although you can also give the coated surface a wipe or two to remove some of the shine. I used to use it until i found a product with a nice matt finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a sample of leatherique that I`m happy with. It will be replacing Lexol for me

Thread Information