Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I use AW after almost every wash. Its just part of the wash cycle now. I haven`t noticed any muting, either. I have used it over 845IW. The beading was great. I used it by itself in early march. It lasted 2 washes and 5 weeks, then it died, which was perfect timing as I deailed the truck the week.

I think I will also get a gallon when I run out(1 1/4 spray bottles left)
    :woohoo:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    talk about gas prices going up, i was at carquest today and bought another bottle of AW and it was close to $10 with tax (use to be around $7.XX with tax). i think i`m going to buy a gallon next time and save some $`s. oh well... still worth it, i <3 this stuff!

That sucks...I`ve been waiting for the Carquest "Spring Sale", because last year they had a few Duragloss products on sale (Aqua Wax and their Car Wash) two of my favorites. Last year I swear they had Aqua Wax for about $5/bottle and I picked up a couple bottles. I was sooo hoping they`d have it on sale again this year. All I see on sale this year is a couple Mothers products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostydog
    That sucks...I`ve been waiting for the Carquest "Spring Sale", because last year they had a few Duragloss products on sale (Aqua Wax and their Car Wash) two of my favorites. Last year I swear they had Aqua Wax for about $5/bottle and I picked up a couple bottles. I was sooo hoping they`d have it on sale again this year. All I see on sale this year is a couple Mothers products.

when i was in there yesterday, they didn`t have them on the shelves so i asked the salesguy if they stocked it DG 951 and he said they had them in the warehouse in back. a few minutes later he comes back and i ask how much they were and they rang up at $8.68 each and with tax it comes to $9.35. IIRC, they use to be no more than $6.99 each. oh well... i like this stuff so much, it`s worth it and i`ll just buy a gallon next time...

Post Thanks / Like
    talk about gas prices going up, i was at carquest today and bought another bottle of AW and it was close to $10 with tax (use to be around $7.XX with tax). i think i`m going to buy a gallon next time and save some $`s. oh well... still worth it, i <3 this stuff!

$27.19 for a gallon (best pricing around) from exceldetail :up Duragloss #952 AquaWax 1 Gal. (3 left)

Good price. Remember you can get ANY SIZE order from Duragloss shipped for 6 bucks. You could order 50 gallons of product and still pay the same shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    Good price. Remember you can get ANY SIZE order from Duragloss shipped for 6 bucks. You could order 50 gallons of product and still pay the same shipping.

i know, but i`ll probably order a gallon from patrick/exceldetail. he has a gallon for under $30 and i`ll get in next day, since he is only a few hours away. not to mention... his service is TOP NOTCH and don`t get any better!

Post Thanks / Like
    i know, but i`ll probably order a gallon from patrick/exceldetail. he has a gallon for under $30 and i`ll get in next day, since he is only a few hours away. not to mention... his service is TOP NOTCH and don`t get any better!

What`s his shipping like on a gallon? 10+ bucks like most places is my guess. Not that it`s his fault.

Post Thanks / Like
    (i know it`s an old bump but it deserves it ) my friend was so impressed with AW, we ordered a gallon on wednesday from DG... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    What`s his shipping like on a gallon? 10+ bucks like most places is my guess. Not that it`s his fault.

you can buy it direct from Dura Gloss

it`s $32.xx + $5 shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28
    you can buy it direct from Dura Gloss

it`s $32.xx + $5 shipping

exactly...

Post Thanks / Like
    I ALWAYS buy direct from mfg.

I need some DG stuff and will order soon.

AW is one of the best products I`ve used .

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered another gallon.....I really am addicted to this stuff.........I apply a coat after each wash....I really:dig this stuff......:woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suki22
    I just ordered another gallon.....I really am addicted to this stuff.........I apply a coat after each wash....I really:dig this stuff......:woot2:

What did you apply it over ?

I did about a 2 month experiment last summer. I took my truck stripped off everything. Washed and only did AW ( I`m sure more often than I needed to ) but it held up just fine all on its own , shined and beaded like crazy , even went through touchless and it held up to the detergent washes pretty well too.

Amazing stuff..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy
    Washed and only did AW ( I`m sure more often than I needed to ) but it held up just fine all on its own , shined and beaded like crazy , even went through touchless and it held up to the detergent washes pretty well too.

agreed, it`s so easy to use and the results have exceeded my expectations (the same for FK425). i told my buddy not to buy it by the bottle anymore and just to order it online (you get a fresh batch and you don`t know how long the stuff sits at the stores) because of the $5 flat fee shipping which basically covers tax... :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy
    What did you apply it over ?

I did about a 2 month experiment last summer. I took my truck stripped off everything. Washed and only did AW ( I`m sure more often than I needed to ) but it held up just fine all on its own , shined and beaded like crazy , even went through touchless and it held up to the detergent washes pretty well too.

Amazing stuff..........

In late August I applied a coat of 845IW and topped the horizontal surfaces with 476S....I have been applying AW after each wash and the beading is always tight and the shine is great......it takes me a little over 5 minutes to apply a coat of AW after a wash. I also apply it to the exterior windows and my wheels................can`t say enough about the product.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I`ve used it on my factory clearcoated wheels and they are so brite and shiny

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information