Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2006 Honda and saw on a Honda parts site several products made by Honda for motorcycle finishes, helmets, and all vehicles in general. One is called Honda Pro Spray Cleaner and Polish. It comes in an aerosol can and is 14oz. in size. It costs $6.50 at mitsuaccessories.com. This polish is suppose to be a very good QD and "cleans road grime, bugs, grease, dust, etc." They also say it leaves a "showroom shine" and helps prevent dust build up and is meant for exterior use only.

There is something else called Pro Honda Gloss, a liquid polish and sealant. It is probably acrylic or polymer based as it contains no carnuba wax.

I don`t know a thing about these and was just wondering if anyone has had experience with any of the Honda brand products. I did a search here and found some reference to the spray cleaner but did not read where anyone has used it for anything other than motorcycles.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the Honda Pro spray cleaner for years on my bikes, helmets etc but, just never thought about using it on a car. It works very well but, it won`t last long as it is in aerosol and there isn`t as much as you would think in that can so it does get kind of expensive. I would just stick with a traditional Quick Detailer as I think you will find the good ones to be just as effective and less expensive over the long run.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the Honda Pro spray cleaner for years on my bikes, helmets etc but, just never thought about using it on a car. It is a good product. Never used the Pro Honda Gloss so not idea on that one.

Here is a link to the Honda Pro Cleaners and Polishes at www.hondamotorcycles.com...

http://powersports.honda.com/the_goo...?TheGoodsDir=3

Honda Pro Spray Cleaner and Polish retails for $4.59 directly from Honda so I would shop around before paying $6.50.

http://powersports.honda.com/the_goo...&TheGoodsDir=3

If you don`t mind mail order you can get it from Service Honda for $4.28

http://www.servicehonda.com/parts.ph...etprice=Submit

I order from them on a regular basis, their prices are hard to beat and they have excellent customer service.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that Protect All makes the spray polish for Honda. They also have a spray polish for cars and its the same thing. Protect All makes Qwick and Easy Wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use this stuff all the time on my bikes and it works great. I don`t use it on my car except for door jambs, engine bay and some interior. Works pretty well but the smell is killer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn`t be without this stuff. I use the Harley equivalent, which is probably exactly the same thing. It works awesome, cleans up everything it touches, and leaves the finish really slick. I`d imagine it`s very tough on your LSP though. For that reason, I`ve never tried it on my car. It cleans bug splats off the front of my bike with the best of them, though.

Thread Information