Post Thanks / Like
    Any suggestions on this one. What I`m looking for is a "deep wet look" for a true silver color. It seems that this color gives me trouble when it comes to the results I`m wanting to acomplish..... :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    I use FS UPP on my Driftwood Dodge CC....It basically Silver with a little pearl in it......Ive been happy with that for the last couple years now......I tend to play with polishes more then sealants...I have one "go to" sealant and have been playing with FK 2180 lately.....

What are you using for a QD?
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    comon buddy do alittle search. There are a bunch of threads on this already. And I just posted one last week!

But to answer your question about wax use OCW. It is awesome on silver/grey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Silver and "deep wet" dont really go well together. The closest thing that I got to deep wet on silver was Z2pro followed with Z8. Z8 is the kicker.

I tried Natty`s Blue and the only thing that happened was the flakes on the VW Reflex Silver were more noticable, popping to say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zgrm
    comon buddy do alittle search. There are a bunch of threads on this already. And I just posted one last week!

Cut the guy some slack - I just looked at your thread and it was exactly the same as this - so maybe *you* should have done a search. Its fine if people ask questions, some do get asked alot. And some might require new threads after old threads arent updated with the new product choices we have.

Back to the question at hand..For polish, really anything you use on a dark color will be fine, as for wax...I say remove the polish with OCW and then add a layer of FK1 Pink Wax. Very wet in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always choose Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection for Silver and Gray paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    used to use UPP, but switched over to zaino`s z2 pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a. Patrick
    I use FS UPP on my Driftwood Dodge CC....It basically Silver with a little pearl in it......Ive been happy with that for the last couple years now......I tend to play with polishes more then sealants...I have one "go to" sealant and have been playing with FK 2180 lately.....

What are you using for a QD?
    QD is MG #34.

White & Silver I just struggle with. Looks like I`m gonna have to buy some new products for these two colors......

Post #3, I just got home from a detail of a Silver 03` Altima and didnt even bother looking for your past post regarding this thread.....

Anyways, thanks guy`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    p21s.. Great wax..

Thread Information