Post Thanks / Like
    So, Ive been catching up on some of the postings here and the latest craze I come across is this FK (finish kare) stuff. I see it has received rave reviews by y`all so I hunt it down online and find out this is another place right in my own backyard....damn it!!! That`s too close to resist the temptation to take a drive to their corp office and buy a few items (you always get the best deals that way ive found). I haven`t even finished up my Chem Guys stuff and already getting ready to spend more money and add more product to the ever increasing stock pile i already have.

In my backyard (about a 30 min drive away) i have (a) chem guys in LA (b) meguiar`s in Irvine and the latest (c) finish kare in El Monte. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Post Thanks / Like
    U cali guys get all the good car stuff!!! Except for 93 octane! I`ll gladly keep that and the lower (supposedly) gas prices!

Post Thanks / Like
    Get the FK1 stuff, I`m sure you will like it. I`m still waiting to try out the stuff I got.

Post Thanks / Like
    My FK stuff is on it`s way. I too have way to much product here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m glad to see I`m not the only one. I figure if the girlfriend can have 8 different pairs black dress shoes I shouldn`t feel bad having 5 different waxes, glazes, or polishes right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Asonyexec
    I`m glad to see I`m not the only one. I figure if the girlfriend can have 8 different pairs black dress shoes I shouldn`t feel bad having 5 different waxes, glazes, or polishes right?

haha :har:

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve only recently started getting into detailing as a hobby within the last two months and already I have 4 polymer sealants, 2 carnaubas, 3 hand scratch polishes, 4 spray sealants, 6 QD`s/clay lube, 3 car shampoos, a ton of different kinds of MF towels and applicators, 3 sheepskin wash mitts and a bunch of cleaners and protectants for the interior and exterior. I also am now considering a combination of polishes, PC, pads and backing plates. It`s truly an addiction. I have started to detail rest of the cars in the household and have offered to have friends do their cars.

To think that prior to getting started in all of this, I thought applying the PermaPlate renewing "wax" to my car was good enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    U cali guys get all the good car stuff!!! Except for 93 octane! I`ll gladly keep that and the lower (supposedly) gas prices!

:werd: don`t forget good weather all year long and no pot holes either :furious:

Post Thanks / Like

geez, only five? :chuckle:

Thread Information