Post Thanks / Like
    I am purchasing all the products I am going to need for my annual spring cleaning. I had used Zaino in the past, and because I may have applied it incorrectly, I was not very happy.

After learning quite a bit (initial prep), I switched the Klasse and was very happy with how well it held up during this winter. I did like the shine of the Z2 better though and was wondering if the Z2 Pro was really that much better?

I don`t want to be reapplying Z2 all summer long, how durable is this product if applied correctly? After my runs with clay and SSRs, I would like to goto the Z2 Pro with Z-fx and then just use the Z2 Pro for a few more coats. Is this sufficient?

Post Thanks / Like
    Z2 Pro is indeed a muc improved product over the old Z2.

I use ZFX each time, as it allows much faster curing, and the ability to lay multiple coats without waiting. Y

You really should only apply Z2 one coat in, let`s say, 24 hours so that it may cure properly...unless using ZFX.

As long as the surface is as clean..you can apply more Z2. I`d also recommend try Fusion for your prep..works great and leaves behind no oils to keep your Z2 from adhering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Z2PRO is a definite improvement over Z2 in many ways. Dries faster even without ZFX (I recommend ZFX for best results), deeper and richer appearance without loss of clarity and durability is second to no product with a track record.

Of course durability will vary dependent on your location, storage and periodic maintenence (washing and QDing (Z8). Qd`ing with Z8 after each wash will make your Z2PRO application last almost indefinitely (also depending of environmental conditions).

Thread Information