Post Thanks / Like
    I`m looking at ordering some z-10, but I`d like to know if anyone has experienced problems with it collecting in perforated leather. I`d hate to spend the money on shipping (what`s up with the shipping costs at zanio :soscared: ), only to find that it`s a pain to work with.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t really have a problem with it collecting in the perforations on my leather. Works fine for me! Just buff it in, rub around until its almost gone and presto.

I also like E1 Leather products though...
    2003 G35 - protected & perfected with Zaino [Zaino, made for those who refuse to live in a world full of compromises]

Post Thanks / Like
    you need to rub till its gone? i thought it was rub on and let dry...

Post Thanks / Like
    "Rub it until it is gone" is more like working the product "into" the leather. Allow to dry.

I use Z10 on perforated leather seats with no problem over the last 5 years.

Great stuff. :usa :bolt

Post Thanks / Like
    No problems on my perforated leather with Z-10. I just try to avoid wiping a fresh dab right into the perforated area. I usually do the smoother areas first and end up with enough product to cover the perforated area and not have it collect in the holes. With Z-10, even if it does get in there, buffing it seems to get rid of it easily. Bar-none, Z-10 is my favorite leather conditioner.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just used the Z-10 last night on my perforated seats, dash and door panels! I did the dash and doors first, I felt like this would get the MF full of Z-10. Next, I put a few dabs in the middle of a MF, folded it in half and rubbed it together to avoid the clumps getting into the holes in the seat. This stuff has a sext smell to it! This morning my car smelled great and the leather felt buttery smooth! The only thing to avoid is getting large drops of the Z-10 into the holes in the seats and the stitching in the dash. As a general rule, I always apply it directly on the applicator (MF/foam pad), and not the leather to be conditioned. One thing I noticed was that a little bit goes a long way with this stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus96
    you need to rub till its gone? i thought it was rub on and let dry...

I think that`s realistic. I usually got back the next morning and wipe down with a towel to ensure no residue...no big deal.

I`ve got lots of leather products including Z10. For a simple single-step solution, the Griot`s product is quite nice ...assuming you like a big leather smell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5IVE
    I just used the Z-10 last night on my perforated seats, dash and door panels! I did the dash and doors first, I felt like this would get the MF full of Z-10. Next, I put a few dabs in the middle of a MF, folded it in half and rubbed it together to avoid the clumps getting into the holes in the seat. This stuff has a sext smell to it! This morning my car smelled great and the leather felt buttery smooth! The only thing to avoid is getting large drops of the Z-10 into the holes in the seats and the stitching in the dash. As a general rule, I always apply it directly on the applicator (MF/foam pad), and not the leather to be conditioned. One thing I noticed was that a little bit goes a long way with this stuff!

Excellent observations and application tips.:up

Thread Information