Post Thanks / Like
    Didnt have time for pics, sorry. I suck at reviews but...

I got mine free as a giveaway item.

I tried it out on my `06 STI. I used my new 5G AG wash system (which kicks ***! Great product!)

It wasnt too dirty except for the sides. Just to be fair, I powerwashed off the really heavy stuff as I usually do if im doing a rinsless wash. I started on the roof and worked my down and around. My first thoughts:

- Smells like ONRWS but a bit more "Orangey" if that makes sense. It didnt feel as slick as ONRWS/QEW.

- It didnt feel like it cleaned as well as ONRWS, but it better than QEW. Some spots (ie. the sides) I had to go over 2 or 3 times, where with ONRWS it takes 1 and rarely 2.

- It dries really quick and easily. It didnt streak much if at all. It tops the other 2 in this respect.

- The look is behind ONRWS in my opinon. It doesnt `pop` as much as I would like, but looks better than QEW. It leaves a deep look compared to a shiny/glossy surface.

- It seemed to suspend the dirt kind of like ONRWS, where as in QEW it seems to sink a bit.

So in summary:

Smell - 3/5

Slickness - 3/5

Look - 4/5

Drying - 5/5

Cleaning - 3/5

Value - 3.5/5 (wish it was bit more concentrated, IE: 2oz per gallon)

Overall: 3/5.

Final thoughts:

Once I am done with this, I will not be ordering more unless the formula changes. I feel like I had to work harder than the others to get heavy dirt and grime off. I also wish it had more slickness to it. Right now its in 2nd place in my ranking of rinsless washes (ONRWS - #1 / DP - #2 / QEW - #3).

I think this good for a first try, but for me I was expecting more. This is actually the first thing from AG that didnt totally win me over.

Note: I want to say I am just giving MY thoughts, yours may vary
    [quote name=`DocHoliday`]I recently had SSR2.5 on toast for breakfast, was tasty and it polished my teeth![/QUOTE]

:think:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review! I wasn`t sure if maybe Optimum allowed rebranding of ONR since DP`s product came out so soon after and has similar ad copy.

Have you tried it in QD form yet?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    What the heck is a 5G AG wash system? And what`s the point of doing a rinseless wash if you use a powerwasher first? You`ve already got the hose out and are spraying water all over...why bother with rinseless at that point?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Thanks for the review! I wasn`t sure if maybe Optimum allowed rebranding of ONR since DP`s product came out so soon after and has similar ad copy.

Have you tried it in QD form yet?
    No, but I will probably tomorrow.
    [quote name=`DocHoliday`]I recently had SSR2.5 on toast for breakfast, was tasty and it polished my teeth![/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    What the heck is a 5G AG wash system? And what`s the point of doing a waterless wash if you use a powerwasher first? You`ve already got the hose out and are spraying water all over...why bother with waterless at that point?
    5G - 5 Gallon

AG - AutoGeek (http://autogeek.net/autogeek-wash-system.html)

I should clarify, I used a self-serve car wash`s wand and it was on the lowest setting. I then come home and do my rinseless wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTI
    5G - 5 Gallon

AG - AutoGeek (http://autogeek.net/autogeek-wash-system.html)

I should clarify, I used a self-serve car wash`s wand and it was on the lowest setting. I then come home and do my rinseless wash.

Ah, it all makes sense now, sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Ah, it all makes sense now, sorry
    no problem, I should have been clearer :doh

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review. I love QEW but wanted to try both ONRWS and DP. I ordered the DP the other day and will give it a whirl next weekend. Then, I guess I`ll order the Optimum. Boy, this stuff never ends!!!

Thread Information