Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this stuff in Walmart the other day and wanted to see what everyones thought

was on it. If it does work, it seems like it would benefit in 2 ways:

1) You could wash your vehicle alot quicker with just using the Pressurer Washer and this soap.

2) It would help prevent wash marring because you never actually are rubbing the paint with anything?

My though is, even if this doesn`t get the paint as sparkling clean as a bucket wash or if it is a more concentrated soap that will lessen the durablity of waxes, with all the new products avaliable today such as CG Pro Detailer, Poorboys S&W and OCW, you could pressure wash the vehicle with the Automotive Pressure wash Soap, rinse, then use Pro detailer or S&W as your drying to get that spakling shine and add extra lube for drying, all in about 20-30 minutes and only having to touch the paint with a towel once. Seems like a good way to wash without inducing wash marring. Then for added protection, you can wax with OCW every other time or once a month which would only take another 20-30 mins. What are your opinions? Has anyone used this pressure wash soap before?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone out there have any thoughts or opinions. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn`t go with this particular Turtle Wax product..I`ve seen it and it looks meh.

But there are other pressure washer soaps available, and what you suggested is what I actually do at the coin-op bays.

Post Thanks / Like
    Truzoom, thanks for the reply.

What other Pressure wash soap would you sugest that is readily avalible. What is wrong with the turtle wax product? Being at Walmart the is one is easy to get and and not to expensive. Only other automotive one i saw was by Simonez which I think was at Home Depot.

Also, by using this pressure wash method with a waterless wash for drying, have you noticed any or more marring then you would get with a bucket wash? Have you found this method to be a safe wash method? Do you find that you have to apply wax more often, which is where OCW would help greatly?

thanks for the help

Post Thanks / Like
    Any other opinions on this method of washing

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    pressure washing won`t remove all the dirt. IMO you`ll likely increase the chance of micromarring unless you wash with a sheepskin mitt.

Post Thanks / Like
    wannafbody,

thanks for the reply. I was thinking that pressure washing with these automotive soaps would get 99% of the dirt off leaveing alittle haze of dirt. Then drying with a cleaning QD such as CG Pro Detailer or Poorboys S&W would remove the rest and also provide a lube while drying to protect from marring. You still think you would get marring or with this method? I would think that this method would get the car just as clean looking and would be a faster way of washing, but not having a pressure washer yet, I can`t try it out, so that why i am asking. thanks for the help.

Thread Information