What products would you buy for me?

I have lurked here for a while but to say the least I have no clue what to do...

First I need a polish(s): for this crap

I have up until now always used Sonus. I haven`t been overly pleased with the results, as there were still tons of swirls left even after hours of buffing with my 7424. The pics above is what happens when a body shop doesn`t know how to paint a brand new, already primed hood. It`s pretty bad. What is the best product(s) for me here? Also what pad would you use with this(these) polish(es)

I have up until now always used Zaino Z-5, for a bajillion coats, followed by Z-2 for a bajillion coats. I enjoy the results, but as much time I have spent on my car in the last year I could at least have a girlfriend by now... but that is another story... I want to have a decent wax/Liquid Polymer/Sealant or whatever, to make my Chili Red to look deep and wet, with some reflection. What is the best product(s) for me here?

Lately I have been using/trying every QD I could get my hands on. I really have a problem here in IN though in the summertime with pollen/dust. It is SO annoying to walk out from school and see what you thought was your perfectly detailed car in the morning, be covered in crap in the afternoon. This begs you to wipe/touch the surface, which creates swirls. I could wash it again but even on a MINI Cooper S, lol, a full wash process takes about 1.5 hours, time I really don`t have. I would also like a QD to have some finish enhancing qualities, similar to that of Z-8 (what I use now). Knowing this what QD would you recommend?

Also if you could include the place/site where you can purchase these products it would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance, all the help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Mikey