Page 1 of 21 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    But I must admit this stuff really made me say "holy s@$t!" All those people who said that this is amazing are absolutely right! I could not have been more impressed with this product. I just received my order tonight about 6:00 pm after waiting all day long wondering if it would come. Let me tell you it was worth the wait. I applied some #425 to half of my car to test it out and it feels like I just waxed the car with 5 layers of Z2 pro. That good!

I normally hate it when people say that this or that is the best ever, but they just might be right about #425! I didn`t think anything was better than Z8 but this may be it.

I AM A FAN!

BTW..... I received a small sample of Pink Wax that I can`t wait to try out this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spray it on your TV... You`ll be amazed! My tv still hasn`t gotten dusty and it`s been about a week or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am expecting a gallon to be delivered today. I hope I get a sample of the Pink Wax ...... that would be perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goceltics34
    But I must admit this stuff really made me say "holy s@$t!" All those people who said that this is amazing are absolutely right! I could not have been more impressed with this product. I just received my order tonight about 6:00 pm after waiting all day long wondering if it would come. Let me tell you it was worth the wait. I applied some #425 to half of my car to test it out and it feels like I just waxed the car with 5 layers of Z2 pro. That good!

I normally hate it when people say that this or that is the best ever, but they just might be right about #425! I didn`t think anything was better than Z8 but this may be it.

I AM A FAN!

BTW..... I received a small sample of Pink Wax that I can`t wait to try out this weekend.

Where do I purchase this #425?

Thanks,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah yes.........425 is simply amazing! It`s "bling" in a bottle! Yesterday I used fx-100 & pink wax on my black truck for the first time. I QD`d with 425 before an after a layer of fx-100 & pink wax. The results are nothing short of awesome. Deep,wet,crisp reflective liquid shimmer. My black truck was looking stunning! I spent 6 hours on the "BlkTac" yesterday only to have it rain through the night & into this morning!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SHICKS
    Where do I purchase this #425?

Thanks,

Steve
    http://www.fk1usa.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkTac05
    Ah yes.........425 is simply amazing! It`s "bling" in a bottle! Yesterday I used fx-100 & pink wax on my black truck for the first time. I QD`d with 425 before an after a layer of fx-100 & pink wax. The results are nothing short of awesome. Deep,wet,crisp reflective liquid shimmer. My black truck was looking stunning! I spent 6 hours on the "BlkTac" yesterday only to have it rain through the night & into this morning!

What are your impressions of the FX-100?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I got a sample of #425 too w/along my other order(2180 n 1000p). I cant wait, but here in NY will getting 1 feet of snow by the weekend..bah :sosad

Post Thanks / Like
    The look of 425 will be even better the next day.
    Ric
    3Dog Garage
    HOGtailing is my business

Post Thanks / Like
    BlackSunshine:

Before using the FX-100, I washed with CG`s Maxi Suds (my go to shampoo) & then QD`d with #425. I`m very impressed with FX-100. From the way it looks & separates in the bottle, I thought it would be similar to VM. I gave the bottle a good shake & applied it with a mf applicator. FX-100 spreads thinly & evenly like water. It`s not as "oily" as VM. FX-100 just melts right into the paint. I worked it in (like I do with all my products) until it was barely visable on my black paint. I also did what I rarely do......I applied it, by hand, to my entire truck instead of using the wipe on/ wipe off method. I then let it sit for about 20 minutes before removing it . I used the "short napped" side of a Sonus Der Wunder buffing towel to remove what little residue there was. Removal was just as easy as removing VM. Zero dusting, zero smearing, zero hazing/hologramming. I then stood back & did what all Autopians do..........I examined every inch of my paint. FX-100 produces a deep,rich, wet liquid shimmer with a nice amount of gloss to it. I found myself falling in love with yet another detailing product! (lol) It contains no abrasives so it won`t remove minor marring. But it does seem to "mask" some minor marring. (some) The finish was slick, stunning & juicylicious! I then let it sit for another 20 minutes ( for no other reason other than to grab a smirnoff & a smoke ) before I QD`d again with #425. I then topped it off with Pink Wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goceltics34

I AM A FAN!

Well saying that anything comes close to Z8 and will work over a Carnauba wax is a must try in my book. Just order the sample kit:

Kit Includes - 7 4 oz containers; 118SC Car Wash, 121 Ultimate Cleaner, 303 Glaze, 2180 Ultra Seal, 108 Top Kote. 425 Ultra Slick Poly Wipe Spray Detailer, 2685 Pink Wax.

Hope this works over RMG/Souverian and looking forward to comparing it to Crystal Mist.
    -Dennis

My Cars

Post Thanks / Like
    I too got a sample of the pink wax with my 1 gal order of #425. I haven`t tried it yet but from the comments it seems good. I`m hoping someone will do a comparison of pink wax vs natty`s blue. I have a SS black paint, so I really want it to bling.
    Black 2005 Volvo S40 T5

Post Thanks / Like
    For reference, I just applied Pinnacle Signature Series II this past weekend and the #425 revived the carnuba finish to amazing results. I can`t wait to try #425 over a sealant. If it does as good a job over a sealant as it did with a nuba, we will have found the holy grail!

Post Thanks / Like
    its funny fk1 has been around for a long time and we are just starting to find out about them, last spring i bought all the poorboys stuff and this spring it will be fk1 i have 215,2180 and pink wax and 425,216,and218 are on the way. im running out of places to hide my stuff from my wife ,she thinks i have a sickness and in starting to think she is right, god help me

Post Thanks / Like
    im running out of places to hide my stuff from my wife ,she thinks i have a sickness and in starting to think she is right, god help me

Lots of us feel your pain!

I`ve already had the lecture about car stuff showing up in the mail every other week, and heard, "Why can`t you just buy a bottle of wax from Wal-Mart like `normal` people?!?!"

Page 1 of 21 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information