Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    To those who have tried both, how do Mothers FX SW and FK #425 compare?

Spilchy, did the snow stop for you? It`s still beating the hell out of us here!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried both and love both...

But FX SW is a sprayable sealant and the 425 is strictly a QD. Hard to choose when you look the ease of use point, because they (along with OCW) are the same.

To tell the truth, armed with the new Mothers lines, you hardly need anything. They look exceptional, last reasonably long (2-4 months) and EASY to use.

But 425 is better than Showtime...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence

But FX SW is a sprayable sealant and the 425 is strictly a QD. Hard to choose when you look the ease of use point, because they (along with OCW) are the same.

To tell the truth, armed with the new Mothers lines, you hardly need anything. They look exceptional, last reasonably long (2-4 months) and EASY to use.

Hey got a question for you since you have some extensive knowledge in 425. have you tried it over 845 ? have not heard any feelings on that. thanks for your input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 01bluecls
    All those posts above are just the reasons i just put an order in for some FK products. Should get them by the end of the week. Im so excited, just like a kid in a candy store!!

Me too. I ordered the "900-1S-Car Kare Kit" to try the system. It includes 425, but not FX-100, which was mentioned positively in this thread, too, so I added a quart bottle of that, as well, to my order.

If it works out, I`ll go back and buy gallons, and in the mean time, I`ll have convenient bottles to take from the storage shelf to the car, truck, and bike for actual work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shipping took a couple days for the order to ship and another 2 days to receive my order. Total was 4 days I think. I am in Southern California.

As far as comparing Z8 and #425, they are pretty damn close. I love the fact that I can use #425 over a carnuba and achieve the same slickness as I did with Z8 over Z2 pro. My nuba finish was already dull and non slick when I applied a layer of #425 and it immediately brought back the slickness and some. As far as anti static claims, I didn`t buy the product because some "marketing ploy". I am happy with the product and the results it gave me. That`s all I really ask for when I make a new purchase. To each his own I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy
    I have 5 gallons of Charlies, 1 gallon of their APC and 1 gallon of MicroRestore. After using all 3 on MF`s, the MicroRestore out performs the other two with the APC coming in second. So you`re wrong about throwing away money, especially if you can afford it is effective. I`ve tried Simple Green many times too. So I have seen plenty buddy, thanks.

?"

my pictures obvisously prove that your wrong. :sign & your statement is falacious without pictures. :chuckle:

Finish Kare is CA-lifornian.

Miami, as #425 works, it prevents the dust attration, so the surfaces will not be dust magnets any more. It won`t and can`t prevent the dust settling to the surface, so if yo live in a dusty environment the amount of dust on your car may be the same or slightly less, because the dust particles finally land on your car - due to gravity. #425 is not a force field that repels everything as it surrounds your car. It controls the dust attraction. It does just that what technically can be done - and it does it more than superbly.

:xyxthumbs thamks.

Post Thanks / Like

I would agree with all those statements. Although, I do find the 425 to have more of a "WOW" effect than the FX Spray Wax. As a matter of fact, FX Synwax, followed by FX Spray Wax, followed by 425 is an extremely nice protection combination... and it looks great.
    D.C.T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami_vice
    my pictures obvisously prove that your wrong. :sign & your statement is falacious without pictures. :chuckle:

You really need to grow up in your approach.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have three complaints logged on this thread.

I`m reading it on my pda, cuz I have my Navy Reserve duty this weekend...

Whoever is causing trouble, don`t make the Chief come and whoop your sorry behind!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    I have three complaints logged on this thread.

I`m reading it on my pda, cuz I have my Navy Reserve duty this weekend...

Whoever is causing trouble, don`t make the Chief come and whoop your sorry behind!

Looks like it is time for a :chill:

Post Thanks / Like
    First run a spell and grammar check before you try to get cutesy. I don`t need to show a picture to express my opinion that MicroRestore works better than Charlie`s soap. I don`t think Accumulator needs to either based on his experiences. The thing is, I have a good feeling that everyone here believes me (and Accumulator) when I (we) express an opinion and observation based on our use of products. It`s the opposite for you here. I tried finding your post on Detail City about your test. For some reason I can`t find it anymore? I think the arrogance you display here is one of the reasons that got you banned there.

As far as quoting Bence, he said 425 controls dust attraction "more than superbly." That`s why he uses it on TV screens as well. Nobody said it prevented dust, but controlled it in a very noticeable fashion. Hence, my quoting the many other respected members.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks White-F 150

Just trying to get a handle on this product. New science with "next level" results or another alternative (choice) among many fine products?

Fed-Ex.... cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    flatstick, White_F-150 has right, the 425 definitely causes a WOW effect. It has immediacy, but the FX SW is looks excellent when cured (sealant/QD).

The honest, clear 845 gives a wonderful base to the 425. On some colors I feel that the 845 gives a reflective, shiny, but the look itself is `just there, instead of happening`. The 425 adds life to that shine and works very well in conjunction with 845.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy
    First run a spell and grammar check before you try to get cutesy. I don`t need to show a picture to express my opinion that MicroRestore works better than Charlie`s soap. .

:spit: prove it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami_vice
    :spit: prove it...

DavidB was referring to you earlier... :lock:

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information