Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone had good luck using this system? I`ve read the hype on their website, but has anyone ever used it and actually noticed significant difference in preventing contamination. For me, I`m looking to get a leg up on the rust specking/contamination that plagues the beach community I live in. Basically, I`ve come across many cars with substantial rust contamination, clayed, rotary compounded, polished, and sealed...only to see an unacceptable amount of rust back in the clear coat 3 or 4 months later. I`m thinking some of the original contamination/pitting was deep in the clear coat and might need to be neutralized...if this actually works.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used this and wasn`t impressed. I would try the Auto International ABC system, I don`t know if that is really better or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used the ABC system (and clayed while the "B"/acidic step was dwelling) and I`ve noticed a *VERY* significant decrease in recurring rust blooms on our silver vehicles. But I`m dealing with cars I decontaminated when new; sometimes the rust is beyond removal once it`s been there for a while, so no guarantees on older cars.

Search around here a little, some people have used both systems. All I recall about the FK one is a) they made some pretty, uhm, big claims for what it can do, b) some of their supporters are a bit flame-prone, c) some people thought that it smelled *VERY* bad, d) some people wished it was stronger.

But then a) AutoInt makes some pretty impressive claims about what ABC can do, b) the acidic step of ABC can supposedly damage some surfaces (never did it for me, but keep it off glass and fragile stuff like anodized aluminum as best you can) and c) I didn`t find the ABC to be all *that* potent either so :nixweiss

Pick one system or the other and see what you think. Clay while the acid is dwelling. Follow the instructions.

Thread Information