Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.microfibertech.com/index....WPROD&ProdID=4

Anyone have any comments to make on these? Was planning on ordering them tonight/tomorrow AM since my current OTC microfibers are pretty worn and leaving little pieces of towel on things, heh :p

(The plan was to order 10-15 of these, a blue WW, and a 16x24 elite or two.)

Post Thanks / Like
    The Ultra is a decent towel, they lint a little (the fine fibers). It definitely is a little worse than towels costing a bit more, and it`s nothing like the Elite, but I bought a bunch of them, good qty. price. I like them for removing polish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t used those, but while you`re ordering from them I`d get some of their gray WWs. By *far* the softest WWs I`ve ever used (and they stay that way).

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just about every brand of MF out there, its got to the point my trunk cant hold anything else and I only carry half of them with me....

I took advantage of Davids "savebig" sale on the Sonus Der Wunder towels, I had got a package of them from my fiance for Christmas. After trying the towels in the garage on Christmas Day I cant say I have ever had a MF that even comes close, they made my Pak Shak Ultra`s look like pep boy towels when you compare them side by side.

Dont know if that coupon still works but it was 25% off, worth a try....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconGuy
    I have just about every brand of MF out there... After trying the [Sonuyys Wunder Towels] in the garage on Christmas Day I cant say I have ever had a MF that even comes close, they made my Pak Shak Ultra`s look like pep boy towels when you compare them side by side.....

Wow, that`s saying something! [Accumulator resists urge to buy more MF towels ]

Post Thanks / Like
    I feeel like an idiot for having at least 30 towels per car....... I keep telling her im not at bars/strip clubs so it could be worse.

What a routine she has to wash them for me too, sometimes you gotta stand back and say we are an odd bunch

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just about every brand of MF out there, its got to the point my trunk cant hold anything else and I only carry half of them with me....

I took advantage of Davids "savebig" sale on the Sonus Der Wunder towels, I had got a package of them from my fiance for Christmas. After trying the towels in the garage on Christmas Day I cant say I have ever had a MF that even comes close, they made my Pak Shak Ultra`s look like pep boy towels when you compare them side by side.

I just came across this post and I`m compelled to try them but I clearly don`t need anymore towels - OMG I have a towel addiction and you`re not helping Falcon.

Post Thanks / Like
    3D makes an ultra window towel that`s very good and might be cheaper.

Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the 530g blue with black edge microfiber towels and love. Their blue Korean waffle weave towel is awesome too.

Oh, their microfiber mops rock as well. lol

Here are the ones I have and LOVE:

Microfiber Towels & Cloths - MicrofiberTech.com

Post Thanks / Like

I read a review on the Sonus Der wander towels on AG recently and the person mentioned that they are excellent towels but he had recently ordered some and the quality was no longer there and that they were pretty much crap. While this is only one persons opinion I`m curious about this as i was looking into buying some. How old are the one`s you have?

Thread Information