Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like to get a car cover for my black Saab 95 sedan and am looking for recommendations. The car is garage kept, but it is really dusty in the garage since the walls are just wood (no drywall etc) and it`s often windy here. After 2 or 3 days in the garage the car is usually covered in dust.

I`m looking for a good form fitting cover that will protect the car from dust, will not scratch or harm the paint, and is easy to put on and take off....any suggestions?
    SAAB Aero OCD

`The time has come,` the walrus said, `to talk of many things: of shoes, and ships, and sealing-wax - of cabbages and kings.` Lewis Carroll

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my cover from webcovers.com They had the best prices on CoverCraft covers, and CoverCraft makes awesome custom fit covers for all uses. Just pick the one that`s right for you.

Here`s my pic for your application: http://www.covercraft.com/dustop%AE.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Covercraft Dustop car cover for my Cobra and its made with high quality materials,

fits my car great and its easy to get on and off. the Dustop cover has 4 layers of material specially made to keep dust off your paints surface. it also provides protection against dents and dings as compared to regular cotton indoor covers. I am very pleased overall with this Dustop cover and would recommend it to anyone looking for an indoor car cover. I got mine at ajusa.com and the price was the same as webcovers. you cant go wrong either way. also the Dustop is not a standard made cover and its made to order. so if you order one it usually takes about 2 weeks to get depending on how busy they are making them.

Later, 04MysticCobra.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe

2004 Majestic Blue Maxima SE.

Thread Information