I need to replace my cheapo Budge car cover I bought a couple of years ago. It`s not guarding against water or dirt well and it`s gotten torn in a couple of places. Right now, I`m looking at the Weathershield, Noah, and Evolution covers. I`d like to get the Weathershield HD, but it`s really out of my price range, considering I`m a college student. I`d really like to be able to wash whatever cover I get in a normal sized washing machine and I need one that will do a good job of keeping the water out in rainstorms. I`m not too concerned with hail and door dings, which is why I`m thinking the Evolution would be a bit more than I need. Between the Covercraft covers, which do you guys find holds the water out best and which can be cleaned in the wash? I figure the Weatherhsield HD is the best at this, but I really hate to spend the extra hundred bucks or so. Also, I don`t need the cover for any long term storage. The longest I would keep the cover on at a time is about a week. Thanks for the advice!